Leicester City is the epitomy of the word TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester City is the epitomy of the word TEAM

The Oxford Dictionary needs to update the definition of TEAM. Movies will be made, songs will be written, Grandkids will be told the Leicester City story.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

It was a pleasure losing my six-pack bet against this TEAM.

Hope core group stays together.

BTW: I hope that that Cap'n Burrell is nudging Cap'n Morgan to recruit Demarai Gray. Heard he may have Jamaican roots.............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bad! Bad! ...saying, Jangle! Leicester has provided an...

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      The Oxford Dictionary needs to update the definition of TEAM. Movies will be made, songs will be written, Grandkids will be told the Leicester City story.
      ...entire season of matches that can and should be used to introduce those who are ignorant to, or dismissive of, or just do not appreciate TEAM, to what a TEAM in action looks like and indeed, what a TEAM is!

Congratulations to Leicester!
      Wonderful achievement!

Special BIG-UP to the Leicester and Jamaica captain, Wes Morgan!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Morgan
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes. They are the first new winner of the English First Division / Premier League title since Nottingham Forest did it in 1978!
        Peter R

Comment

Twas a great bet, it made it more fun, I am looking forward to meeting up with you and drinking a few together.

Comment

HL, I hope Captain B. is putting something in place to further the development of JA football!
            Peter R

Comment

And no injuries! That was significant too....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Very true... and Vardy got his ban at the right time... that is with the cushion of six (or seven?) points ahead.
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X