I want the site to evaluate this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the site to evaluate this

From $21 million pounds to $155 million .I went to war with Big boy about how a Bonafide coach can do this i.e get more out of less and add value to the club,he said it cant be done citing the net spend scenario...hehe

Leicester stand on the brink of winning a historic Premier League title after battling to a 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Sunday.
    Claudio Ranieri's regular starting XI were put together at a cost of less than £21million, so it's no surprise their values have risen hugely during their charge to the top of the table.
    Here, Sportsmail takes a look at what Jamie Vardy and Co could be worth this summer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...itle-tilt.html

The Flip side to this is a wutless manager bringing down that Value , CC : MOYES & BR .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    From $21 million pounds to $155 million .I went to war with Big boy about how a Bonafide coach can do this i.e get more out of less and add value to the club,he said it cant be done citing the net spend scenario...hehe

Leicester stand on the brink of winning a historic Premier League title after battling to a 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Sunday.
    Claudio Ranieri's regular starting XI were put together at a cost of less than £21million, so it's no surprise their values have risen hugely during their charge to the top of the table.
    Here, Sportsmail takes a look at what Jamie Vardy and Co could be worth this summer.

The Flip side to this is a wutless manager bringing down that Value , CC : MOYES & BR .

Stop LYING. He said CONSISTENTLY!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Stop LYING. He said CONSISTENTLY!
      This bredda remind me of Ted Cruz...Lyin' Ted!!! LOL!!! Graspin' at straws as usual. He he he...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Nuhbady beat you wid di Lying,the funny thing is ,unnuh bawl fi war after mi beg unnu fi peace now unnu get it,Teacha missing, him and Rockman work out some peace deal involving me and yuh tun fool on yuh own...hehe.... BTW you did say it would be an anamoly.

I would accept consistently, my apologies to you both...hehe.Yuh see how man move Big boy.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Actually, I am trying my level best to apply the highlighted part of the following poem. It's not the first I've pointed it out or made the attempt, but your continued, and continuous display of profound ignorance is making it easy!

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him.
          He who knows not, and knows that he knows not is simple. Teach him.
          He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep. Wake him.
          He who knows, and knows that he knows is wise. Follow him.
          Peter R

Comment

Conviently after begging for a war,nuh worry,just 2 games left.

Comment

There you go with your four king lying self! Who "begged for war"?

What would you prefer that I do now? Not that I give a rat's rear end!

You keep regurgitating the same old crap, throw in a lie here and there to feed your perverted ego, and hope someone takes the bait...and then come with some half -a$$ed apology bout accepting the "consistently"...

This is your typical devious modus operandi; call de whole forum fi analyse some long FALSE diatribe, and still waan pat yuhself pon yuh back. Yuh nu si yu a eedyat people fi stay weh from?!

Don't feel you get off scot free, but when yuh keep putting the same sh!t on the board... well, been there, already dealt with that!

Call me when you have anything new or enlightening (I mean NEW and ENLIGHTENING) to say! Enjoy the victory lap wid yuh new team!
              Last edited by Peter R; May 2, 2016, 08:30 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

How is the evaluation going?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You sound like my echo,didn't I make such claim post Trinity, BR honest for once in your life.

Comment

Someone said something about you being a case study...of the longitudinal variety he should have added!
                    Peter R

Comment

Is that the reason why you echo my post Trinity call ,so you can study it ?

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X