Stoni let me be the 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni let me be the 1st

Congrats to Leicester on winning the Prem today.Spurs to draw or lose today.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Chelsea should be happy they will not be relegated but make no mistake, both Leicester and Spurs have distinguished themselves from the pack,as such this one is going straight down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Congrats to Leicester on winning the Prem today.Spurs to draw or lose today.
      Stoni - there is still time but all of us who "know" fretted for LCFC the minute "goat mout" cast him frousy self in unu direction. Unbelievable. No matta, me a pray fi unu but the stench powaful.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Stoni - there is still time but all of us who "know" fretted for LCFC the minute "goat mout" cast him frousy self in unu direction. Unbelievable. No matta, me a pray fi unu but the stench powaful.
        Gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll llllllllllllll............. Prayaz powaful to'....hold on to your seat Stoni....wild end to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Zas Crise, yuh science powerful sah!!!!!! GAWDDAMMIT!!!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll lllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Zas Crise, yuh science powerful sah!!!!!! GAWDDAMMIT!!!!!!
              Fi mi own more powaful --- SIX MINUTES OF PURE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Jezas...a LcFC time now!!!

Comment

I love the English game and their fans. English fans are the most passionate and cynical football fans in the world.

Comment

HL send me pallet of Corona plus me $1000!!!!!!

Comment

You were right,good call.
                    The game was all out war!

Comment

Yuh try get de beer befor the 4th,he will then need it to numb the pain.
                      Congrats to Leicester!

Comment

Great call we going to have to start call yuh .....Xact!!!

Great season, I really enjoyed this ride..

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          I love the English game and their fans. English fans are the most passionate and cynical football fans in the world.
                          Indeed. Did you hear them singing "There's only one Claudio Ranieri"? LOL!!! Wait till Ranieri reach on in two weeks. You can't write this kind of script, nobody would believe it. Chelsea SACK the man, and come back from 2-0 down to give him the title AND on top of that, now have to give him and his team a GUARD OF HONOUR on the last day of the season....PLUS...they were 5000-1 odds. LOL!!! Game of Thrones has NOTHING on the Prem, except for real blood and the women.

Comment

Working...
                          X