No announcement yet.

Klopp: The priority in the summer: 25 goal a season striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect Sass good assessment, although mi nuh see Bentke staying.... Tell that to big boy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      On the Offense all Klopp have to do is keep Sturridge fit. Betenke, Orgi and Ings is good enough. He just need to sure up the defense and get maybe a little bit for the midfield.

Liverpool scored a lot of goals this year and a stronger defense and they are in business.
      Sass - the team needs a reliable 20 goal a seasons striker - simple. It is not Sturridge because he is not reliable. That has been our glaring issue since Suarez left. Secondly, we are not getting enough goal production from the rest of the midfield. Firmino and Coutinho have promise, but we need at least one more who can punch it in consistently.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Lol....Big boyyyyyyy to the worlllllll,I said preferred striker....lol
        Ha ha ha - nice try. NOW you want to say you said "preferred striker", before you were claiming I was rated Benteke over Origi to which I responded that a "better option" does not mean "better than". Now you are trying to claim that you didn't say that I claimed Benteke was better than Origi. Lyin' Ted, wheel an tun. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...311#post556311

Twit.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lol..preferred... Rated over....better option......better than....lol.....remedial class yuh say Big boy.......yuh can't mek it up.....hehe...yuh ead nuh good

To di worl mi say,mi nuh affi try.......

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh yuh expect to find a next Saurez?....lol....only two man on di planet betta than Saurez ,one play fi Barca and di odda Real.

Football Dunce,whether Sturry stays or goes he is class in the Prem, one of the top 3 strikers,your boy Bentke would be in the top 15 in my book.

Comment

Lol..preferred... Rated over....better option......better than....lol.....remedial class yuh say Big boy.......yuh can't mek it up.....hehe...yuh ead nuh good

To di worl mi say,mi nuh affi try.......
              LOL!!! Moving the goal posts again?? LOL!!! Klown, stop showing the world your stupidity. Hitting the post is not a goal...but in your world, who knows. ...you keep moving them around and succeeding only in confusing yourself. LOL!!!

Comment

Suh yuh expect to find a next Saurez?....lol....only two man on di planet betta than Saurez ,one play fi Barca and di odda Real.

Football Dunce,whether Sturry stays or goes he is class in the Prem, one of the top 3 strikers,your boy Bentke would be in the top 15 in my book.
                Xlax, why do you insist on being an idiot? You draw conclusions out of your ass and make statements that could only come from the mind of a intellectual flea. My Lawd u are stupid.

Sass - the point, just to be clear on it is that the team is not scoring enough from the midfield and we don't have consistent goal production from up top either. Peter showed an interesting set of stats that leads one to conclude that a high scoring striker characterises league winners. While he can score goals, Sturridge is not reliable enough fitness-wise. And because the manager doesn't seem to want to keep Benteke, it is logical to assume he will be sold on. Therefore, my HOPE is that he replaces him with a 20 goal a season striker which I admit are rare and expensive. However, this also does not rule out *potential* targets and hidden gems either. FSG just have to be ready to spend and/or the scouting department has to be on point, it's that simple. Whatever Klopp does, we will have to trust him, but at the end of the day, it is my opinion that fixing the defense without fixing the goal production problem will not help us.

Comment

Paul ,

Let me remind you:

He knows not and knows not he knows not, is a fool. Shun him.

and...

It is really difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person; it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to win against an idiot!

Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Paul ,

Let me remind you:

He knows not and knows not he knows not, is a fool. Shun him.

and...

It is really difficult to win an argument with an intelligent person; it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to win against an idiot!

That xplains it! LOL!!! Di bredda jes a give himself more brain damage, and he has very little room for error. LOL!!!

Comment

Glad yuh move center,fixing the defense yuh say....hehe...without fixing the goal production.

Gwaan Big Boy,big talk .....hehe.In other words finding balance in the team...hehe

Comment

People who CONTINUOUSLY and DELIBERATELY misrepresent what others have opined, in order to stroke their INFLATED EGO need not respond!
                        Peter R

Comment

Glad yuh move center,fixing the defense yuh say....hehe...without fixing the goal production.

Gwaan Big Boy,big talk .....hehe.In other words finding balance in the team...hehe
                          LOL!!! Like I said, you are an idiot. Keep it up. You are one fighting a losing battle with your one brain cell hard at work. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X