X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: The priority in the summer: 25 goal a season striker

In DEFENCE ...lol

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/04...einforcements/

Jurgen Klopp wants to strengthen his defence and will make it a priority ahead of next season, the Liverpool manager has revealed.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ce-this-summer

My plight lawwwd the black mans' burden
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    In DEFENCE ...lol

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/04...einforcements/

Jurgen Klopp wants to strengthen his defence and will make it a priority ahead of next season, the Liverpool manager has revealed.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ce-this-summer

My plight lawwwd the black mans' burden
    So I guess we're keeping Benteke.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You tell me,yuh rate him over Origi...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You tell me,yuh rate him over Origi...lol
        Once again, you show your intellectual deficiencies to be deep and broad. The discussion my mentally challenged "friend", is not about whether Benteke is better than Origi (which I never said he was incidentally...but such is your deficiency that it brings you to these flagrantly obtuse conclusions) but rather, the misguided conclusion implied in your post that a 20 goal a season striker is not on Herr Klopp's shopping list. If my gaffer keeps Benteke, and buys only defenders, then so be it. If not, then what? Don't overwork your one brain cell. Are you still thinking about this?

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
        b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The discussion my mentally challenged "friend", is not about whether Benteke is better than Origi (which I never said he was incidentally...but such is your deficiency that it brings you to these flagrantly obtuse conclusions)

1) Origi is too young to be leading our attack. i don't know why the manager won't play benteke ( Football Dunce )

2) Benteke's mobility is far better than Carroll's and was a better option to play off Sturridge( Football Dunce )

3) The point was clarified - i.e. whether he is 8 or 80 - he is not ready. Call that a flip if that turns your little crank (Football Dunce )
          ...about Origi

You were saying something about intellectual deficiencies to be deep and broad......lolol...hehe ...People draw yuh own conclusion ...hehe

the misguided conclusion implied in your post that a 20 goal a season striker is not on Herr Klopp's shopping list. If my gaffer keeps Benteke, and buys only defenders, then so be it. If not, then what?(Football, Dunce)

Where did I say this , in fact when ? the post specifically states -priority ahead of next season! all i did was copy and paste an article and none said a striker was not on his list or an attacking option.

Back to the discussion of mentally challenged , yuh and Trump a fren ?....lol...hehe

Comment

The discussion my mentally challenged "friend", is not about whether Benteke is better than Origi (which I never said he was incidentally...but such is your deficiency that it brings you to these flagrantly obtuse conclusions)

1) Origi is too young to be leading our attack. i don't know why the manager won't play benteke ( Football Dunce )

2) Benteke's mobility is far better than Carroll's and was a better option to play off Sturridge( Football Dunce )

3) The point was clarified - i.e. whether he is 8 or 80 - he is not ready. Call that a flip if that turns your little crank (Football Dunce )
            ...about Origi

You were saying something about intellectual deficiencies to be deep and broad......lolol...hehe ...People draw yuh own conclusion ...hehe

the misguided conclusion implied in your post that a 20 goal a season striker is not on Herr Klopp's shopping list. If my gaffer keeps Benteke, and buys only defenders, then so be it. If not, then what?(Football, Dunce)

Where did I say this , in fact when ? the post specifically states -priority ahead of next season! all i did was copy and paste an article and none said a striker was not on his list or an attacking option.

Back to the discussion of mentally challenged , yuh and Trump a fren ?....lol...hehe
            Ok class...welcome to the remedial session on basic logic. Now, as you all know, you are in this class because you got an "F" in your basic tests. We here at "Football School for Dunces" want to make sure you are all given a fair chance at making the grade. So here goes:

Tom: A strong midfield provides a football team with the foundation it needs to win games. Even more important than this is the midfield’s role in establishing a strong spine that can weather any situation in a football match.

Mary: Your priorities are mistaken. Strikers are required if you are to score goals. Without strikers, teams cannot win games.

From Tom’s perspective, which of the following is he saying:
            A. Midfielders are instrumental in scoring goals
            B. Strikers are instrumental in scoring goals
            C. Midfielders are instrumental in preventing goals
            D. Midfielders and strikers are instrumental in scoring goals
            E. Midfielders are more important than strikers
            F. Strikers are not important and not needed to score goals
            G. Defenders are instrumental in preventing goals

Comment

...about Origi

And by the way - the statement on Benteke WAS sarcastic. Not linked at all ot the article, but to your constant denigration of the man.

Comment

So you did incidentally say it about Bentke and you can't find the source of me saying getting an attacking option be it striker or midfielder was not in Klopps summer plans,eh Dunce ?

Mentally challenged yuh say.....lolol...ahhhhhhhhhhh,Big bwaaay deh pan fiyah weSuh yuh graduate to remedial class now

Comment

So you did incidentally say it about Bentke and you can't find the source of me saying getting an attacking option be it striker or midfielder was not in Klopps summer plans,eh Dunce ?

Mentally challenged yuh say.....lolol...ahhhhhhhhhhh,Big bwaaay deh pan fiyah weSuh yuh graduate to remedial class now
                  What on earth are you babbling on about!? I said:

1. The comment about Benteke was SARCASTIC in that if the priority is defending, ergo, we keep Benteke - again SARCASM!

2. The source of you saying getting an attacking option was not in Klopp's plans - where did I say anything like that?

Lord, if you were any more stupid, you'd be stupider. Jesus. Get a brain FFS.

Now - why haven't you answered the logic question? Coward. Proves once again that you are a complete and blubbering idiot.

Comment

Blubbering idiot you say ,like this ?

1. The comment about Benteke was SARCASTIC in that if the priority is defending, ergo, we keep Benteke - again SARCASM!

O.K DUNCE and I pointed out to you , your comment which you said you did not make (LIAD),That Bentke is a better option than Origi. I will accept your sarcasm excuse ..hehe

2. The source of you saying getting an attacking option was not in Klopp's plans - where did I say anything like that?

RIGHT HERE DUNCE ....... such is your deficiency that it brings you to these flagrantly obtuse conclusions) but rather, the misguided conclusion implied in your post that a 20 goal a season striker is not on Herr Klopp's shopping list (FOOTBALL DUNCE)

LOL....you just keep coming back for more ,are you that dunce? Its all in your thread big boy ,you cant twist and turn,I have your post to copy and paste...hehe...mi blabbering mouth...hehe

Comment

Blubbering idiot you say ,like this ?

O.K DUNCE and I pointed out to you , your comment which you said you did not make (LIAD),That Bentke is a better option than Origi. I will accept your sarcasm excuse ..hehe

RIGHT HERE DUNCE ....... such is your deficiency that it brings you to these flagrantly obtuse conclusions) but rather, the misguided conclusion implied in your post that a 20 goal a season striker is not on Herr Klopp's shopping list (FOOTBALL DUNCE)

LOL....you just keep coming back for more ,are you that dunce? Its all in your thread big boy ,you cant twist and turn,I have your post to copy and paste...hehe...mi blabbering mouth...hehe
                      You need to go take that logic test...but it will only confirm what we already know - you're an idiot. LOL!!! Anyway, where did I SAY that Benteke was a BETTER than Origi? GIVE ME A LINK!! No hiding behind your b.s. What I said was:

a. Origi is not ready
                      b. I did not understand why the manager did not start Benteke

It would have been more appropriate had you said I insinuated that Benteke was a BETTER OPTION. But a BETTER OPTION does not mean BETTER PLAYER. For example, oh mentally crippled one, starting FIRMINO over ORIGI doesn't mean that FIRMINO is BETTER PLAYER than ORIGI or vice versa. Another example, to show you how daft you are, is starting LALLANA over COUTINHO mean that LALLANA is better than COUTINHO? I have told you many times - you are stupid - you should start to believe me, but I guess, you're too stupid to do so.

Second, the "conclusion" about a 20 goal a season not being on Klopp's shopping list was another perfect example of your stupidity. The sarcasm was directed at YOU, not Herr Klopp.

And last, you didn't answer the logic question. Why? Actually, I do - you're too stupid to get it! LOL!!!

Comment

Logic,you did not say Bentke is not better ,but that Origi is not ready, as to who should be the preferred striker,one can conclude Bentke is the better option to you based on Logic,unless you were comfortable with the nuh ready Origi ?

Who else would you direct it too? And seeing that it was directed at me ,the person who you said you never said I objected to Klopp getting a 20 goal a season striker,logic would dictate yuh confused or yuh is a liad ,who a talk outta both sides a yuh a@$Z

Yuh see mi big boy...lol...hehe..Logic.
                        Last edited by Sir X; May 2, 2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

On the Offense all Klopp have to do is keep Sturridge fit. Betenke, Orgi and Ings is good enough. He just need to sure up the defense and get maybe a little bit for the midfield.

Liverpool scored a lot of goals this year and a stronger defense and they are in business.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Logic,you did not say Bentke is not better ,but that Origi is not ready, as to who should be the preferred striker,one can conclude Bentke is the better option to you based on Logic,unless you were comfortable with the nuh ready Origi ?

Who else would you direct it too? And seeing that it was directed at me ,the person who you said you never said I objected to Klopp getting a 20 goal a season striker,logic would dictate yuh confused or yuh is a liad ,who a talk outta both sides a yuh a@$Z

Yuh see mi big boy...lol...hehe..Logic.
                            Like I said - logic is not your strong suit. Not ready does not = worse than. Wallow in your stupidity. Me nuh eena dem tings.

Comment

Lol....Big boyyyyyyy to the worlllllll,I said preferred striker....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X