Sterling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling???

I remember a year ago I said I think Sterling development would be better at Pool. Nuff man take me on. While Sterling is still a decent player I don't think he has developed anymore or has gotten a chance to express himself at Man City. I haven't looked at his stats but I assume it is not as good as the last two years at Pool.

Can't blame him from getting paid but on the football side he hasn't impressed a lot for most of this season.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Let's hope he makes the England team for the Euros.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      I remember a year ago I said I think Sterling development would be better at Pool. Nuff man take me on. While Sterling is still a decent player I don't think he has developed anymore or has gotten a chance to express himself at Man City. I haven't looked at his stats but I assume it is not as good as the last two years at Pool.

Can't blame him from getting paid but on the football side he hasn't impressed a lot for most of this season.
      He certainly didn't impress today. That's for sure. And btw - "nuff man take [you] on?" LOL!!! You are so diplomatic.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Very diplomatic indeed ,it was good of Sass to mention Sterling has been out injured since March and his match fitness wasnt an issue today (this must be his 2nd or 3rd game back ) ,that said City being beaten today is the perfect time to insinuate Sterling progress has been stagnant ,all the post needed was another 5th columnist support, looking for an axe to grind as Kloppp said while blasting a reporter ,for the reporter to look at a player and not the team to judge a players contribution to the team ,says alot about the questionare - CITY HAS LOOKED LIKE STAGNATIION ALL SEASON ! not just Sterling.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...tus-and-return

That said Sterling has been one of Citys bright sparks under an average coach.
        Last edited by Sir X; May 1, 2016, 04:19 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Meanwhile origi was on an upward spiral

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ass-carding to some man im nuh ready ,Rashford a di real deal..hehe,but Origi a im balla still.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X