Peter, Mo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter, Mo...

What did you think of Klopp's choices today? Why Benteke and not Sturridge in the second half? The defensive setup made sense with Lucas and Allen considering their scoring talent, but in the end, we were let down by Touré, Allen's and Moreno's misses. Would Skrtel have been a better choice to start over Touré? Now we have to keep them off the board and home, and put 2 pass them in the same breath! Time to rev it up Herr Klopp!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Wise move , yuh a consult wid yuh teachas before yuh open yuh mouth,problem is yuh put two a dem togeda and yuh end up wid you ...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Wise move , yuh a consult wid yuh teachas before yuh open yuh mouth,problem is yuh put two a dem togeda and yuh end up wid you ...lol
      IF Peter + Mo = Paul (which by your own admission = "WISE")

THEN X+Y =
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Comprehension Big Boy, put consulting in your equation and come with the correct answer.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I didn't see the match at all. I only just got home and heard the result! The one goal they scored represents a major obstacle! But I think in the return the 12th man, ANFIELD will carry the swing!
          Peter R

Comment

I am actually hoping for a victory for Pool on the return leg,with both teams scoring with the margin of victory being 1 goal,it could be 9-8 or 2-1 for all I care.
            I could have hoped for Pool to lose.

Comment

Now why couldn't your amigo take a page from your book and just deal with the thread topic?
              Peter R

Comment

Y talk to me,do you want to draw some zzzzzz's,and that Sir is the x &y of it
                Enough blame to spread around,Peter R.

Comment

Who posted the almshouse first in this thread? Like you don't see how dis ting guh? your pal is a great debAIter... LOL Anyway, mi leave him to Paul... I jus a shake my head ... fi now!
                  Last edited by Peter R; April 28, 2016, 08:49 PM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Comprehension Big Boy, put consulting in your equation and come with the correct answer.
                    Ha ha...eedyboo, you have no shame. You mek all kin' a chupidniss bring you down...but that's what eedyboos do.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      I didn't see the match at all. I only just got home and heard the result! The one goal they scored represents a major obstacle! But I think in the return the 12th man, ANFIELD will carry the swing!
                      Well, I think Klopp's strategy was to keep them off the board and try to nick an away goal but it ended up going pear-shaped in the last minute. We were lucky not to concede prior to the goal and just as unlucky not to score. MIgnolet had a good game and up until the goal, so did Touré. It now becomes imperative that we keep them off the board at Anfield. My *guess* is that we will start Sturridge at Anfield (not sure why the gaffer didn't bring him into the game. We will have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X