HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL

My guess is at the end of the day,your players will feel dejected, and it will transcend the EPL..
    There you have it,a convenient excuse for finishing fifth in the EPL.
    Which Sergio,Ramos?de Bruwha?
    Well he too isn't everything,but at last we get to see a gem of a player in Ronaldo.
    The fairy tale ends today,but good luck though .
    City-0 -4 Real Madrid.
    A walk in the park.
    Last edited by Rockman; April 26, 2016, 08:34 AM.

Deleted

Comment

HL - don't worry - tekin 4 ina unu skin nah go happen...for years...Manu** bwoy dem ah try dem deh form a science...KMT. Bore dem up!! You have been given a chance...don't frig it up!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks Rock.

I can depend on you for your kind words and thoughts.

I am at work; I am taping the game-- so I will know the result long after you.

From a Cityzen for life (and after).
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why would you want them to lose by 4 in their home game? How about a scoreline like 1-1 or 2-1 to Citeh?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

de Brune and Aguero can unlock Madrid's defense.
            City is giving RM respect,its defense players are not roaming,that hinders their offense.
            What a pathetic first half by both teams,Madrid has to do much better in the second half.
            KEEP THE BALL AWAY FROM de Bruyne.

Comment

Great rrdults for your team,all that is needed is a draw other than a goalless one,maybe Madrid will score on itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                City is giving RM respect,its defense players are not roaming,that hinders their offense.
                What a pathetic first half by both teams,Madrid has to do much better in the second half.
                Nice result! Now let's see if Pellegrini rest some players this weekend.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  yu neva see how much dem foul him?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He is always mentally a step ahead of his opponents.
                    All I want to know if if Ronaldo will be available for the return leg??
                    Marcello and a bunch of Madrid's players were woeful,and its potent strikers were dormant.

Comment

According to the pundits it sounded like Ronaldo should be back for the next game.
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X