No announcement yet.

Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!

Come on West Brom!!! 20 minutes left, 1-1 at WHL. Was that the goalie's fault?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Come on West Brom!!! 20 minutes left, 1-1 at WHL. Was that the goalie's fault?
    BIG SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STONI, you betta go give Tony Pulis a big KISS!!! LOL!!! Unu jes need 3 points from 3 and you're DONE!!! (I think)
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

HL betta nuh romp wid me and Stoni beer dem
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yep, I enjoyed that goal too. Lets go LCFC!

Comment

The Champagne on ice!!! They've only lost three all year, I just can't see them losing three in a row, but I guess stranger things have happened... ManU, Everton and Chelsea to face. In that unlikely event Spurs would have to at the same time, at least win two and draw one to have any chance...

Stoni and Jangle the beer look safe.
          Peter R

Comment

Twice to the gunners😂😂😞😞😞😂😂😂

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And once to LFC ... that may be the highlight of your club's season! and maybe mine.
              Peter R

Comment

It is testimony that Leicester is seen as the real deal ,bragging rights hinge on that.
                Veteran Spurs blinked,I am still trying to make sense of this nonsense about Leicester punching above its weight,the decider will not be goal difference or some midfielder dropping the trophy in the center of the pitch.
                Leicester is going to beat Everton handsomely.

Comment

The goal heard around the world!!! Very big impact on the race, Spurs are on the verge of eliminating themself.

Comment

Tiempo para la cerveza's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      The goal heard around the world!!! Very big impact on the race, Spurs are on the verge of eliminating themself.
                      Well, let me tell you, when Spurs hit the post, I knew this game had legs for LCFC. Football just works that way, don't take your chances and you are basically falling on your own sword. Good day at the office for Ranieri, an him neva even go to werk! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        The Champagne on ice!!! They've only lost three all year, I just can't see them losing three in a row, but I guess stranger things have happened... ManU, Everton and Chelsea to face. In that unlikely event Spurs would have to at the same time, at least win two and draw one to have any chance...

Stoni and Jangle the beer look safe.
                        The perfect end to the campaign for me would to see them LOSE their next two, Spurs win their next two, then have LCFC destroy Chelsea at the bridge on the final day of the season. That would be poetic justice and sweet revenge for Ranieri who I believe was unjustly terminated by Abramovich 10+ years ago.

Comment

I would have shipped them out...but the US does not allow shipment of beer, cigarettes, wine or other spirits without a license.

Next best thing is for us to meet at a game this year. Drinks on me.

Leicester exceeded it's own expectations. Can you imagine the guy who may beat the odds (having tickets) that Leicester will win the BPL.!!!! Wow!!
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            I would have shipped them out...but the US does not allow shipment of beer, cigarettes, wine or other spirits without a license.

Next best thing is for us to meet at a game this year. Drinks on me.

Leicester exceeded it's own expectations. Can you imagine the guy who may beat the odds (having tickets) that Leicester will win the BPL.!!!! Wow!!
                            A £1000 bet would have yielded £5,000,000 in winnings. I am sure there is going to be a punter or two who will cash in.

Comment

Working...
                            X