Big Boy & Teacha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Boy & Teacha

This is what I don't get ,you big boy pointed out your keeper was at fault for the loss or part of the not playing for your manager gang,I have pointed out in the past that " Im nuh ready" you have consistently stated that he isn't the problem ,in other words "Im ready" ,well my question to you is given the article below my ghost writer did,do you still believe mig- no - Let or Let on - in - MIG is ready,if so it's further proof ,youse or both of you are football dunces or worst yet 5th columnist pick yuh poison,an answer is appreciated after playing your broken record.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/04...s-reds-issues/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

4 hours and dem caaan ansa mi,so di war done.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      4 hours and dem caaan ansa mi,so di war done.
      LOL!!! Klown...4 hours you are complaining about...what about DAYS me ah ax you this?:

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
      b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.

A or B - simple - then we can talk about your stupid question.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

24 hours now,in truth,I didn't see the question and after seeing it and answering it,It was ridiculous.

5th columnist or football Dunce can you answer,my queries?

Comment

24 hours now,in truth,I didn't see the question and after seeing it and answering it,It was ridiculous.

5th columnist or football Dunce can you answer,my queries?
          It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh yuh caan ansa,yuh a Football Dunce,5th columnist,let in nuff MIG,nuh ready ,memba mi tell yuh.....hehe

Comment

Suh yuh caan ansa,yuh a Football Dunce,5th columnist,let in nuff MIG,nuh ready ,memba mi tell yuh.....hehe
              So ME cyan ansa?? LOL!!! Answer this first, after all, me did ask first:

Comment

Mi woulda shame tuh ..Dunce!

Comment

Mi woulda shame tuh ..Dunce!
                  Ha ha ha ha - I not sure which one of you book dem pon Amazon.bs this one come outta. LOL!!! Talk bout shame - simple A or B:

Cowa'd!!!!! LOL!!!! Woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eeeeeee...

Comment

Mi figet liad nuh ave shame moreso dunce.

Comment

Mi figet liad nuh ave shame moreso dunce.
                      LOL!!! Dunce? Ha ha ha - read the part in red.

Comment

Sir X.Peter R is not responding solely because of his commitment to giving peace a chance.
                        It is my understanding that this is not the first time he acted in good faith,previous attempt was thwarted by post you made that were contrued as picking a fight.I do not know if that was the case but I do know the word "dem" is not helpful.
                        The 100 years war will continue if left up to you and Paul Marin.
                        Nuh peace yuh sey?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Sir X.Peter R is not responding solely because of his commitment to giving peace a chance.
                          It is my understanding that this is not the first time he acted in good faith,previous attempt was thwarted by post you made that were contrued as picking a fight.I do not know if that was the case but I do know the word "dem" is not helpful.
                          The 100 years war will continue if left up to you and Paul Marin.
                          Nuh peace yuh sey?
                          Well...it will definitely continue if left up to me. Until DISGRACE CONFESSES HIS SINS and ADMITS HE WAS TREASONOUS, me nah go let him perpetrate di lie dem him keep perpetratin'!!! Him is a wutliss two-face old stray brute who ago nyam off wi foot if wi let him eena we ya'd. No star not on my watch.

Comment

Rock,Big Boy and Teacha.

5th columnist,Everbady know you name ,that's all I have to say,So Rock are you saying the war would stop if I cease from calling the fraud Marin names? I did this after the conclusion of the Trinity last Christmas,they rejected it ,now you want me to give them or is it Peter ,peace on his terms,The Dunce has rejected it, see his most recent post.

That's like fighting with one arm behind my back tied,granted I know I could get the best of them but with two hands unleashed the fight is over swifter.

We have a Europa cup ,coming up let it run its course,then in the summer and next season we will have peace.

Granted I expect you to set the parameters before the season starts.

The Inquisition of Big Boy ,Teacha and BR -MIG no Lett,or let it in MIG!

https://secure-ec.libsyn.com/p/c/4/f...&c_id=11551542

Comment

5th columnist,Everbady know you name ,that's all I have to say,So Rock are you saying the war would stop if I cease from calling the fraud Marin names? I did this after the conclusion of the Trinity last Christmas,they rejected it ,now you want me to give them or is it Peter ,peace on his terms,The Dunce has rejected it, see his most recent post.

That's like fighting with one arm behind my back tied,granted I know I could get the best of them but with two hands unleashed the fight is over swifter.

We have a Europa cup ,coming up let it run its course,then in the summer and next season we will have peace.

Granted I expect you to set the parameters before the season starts.

The Inquisition of Big Boy ,Teacha and BR -MIG no Lett,or let it in MIG!

https://secure-ec.libsyn.com/p/c/4/f...&c_id=11551542
                              Memba dis?? LOL!!! Wooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee...ah who name Fraud now? he he he he...

Comment

Working...
                              X