Scaly and fans of Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly and fans of Spurs

all...ho' much a unuh out deh?... what do you think of the fact that Spurs plays after Leicester every match until the last day of course??

Is this an advantage or disadvantage? IMO, psychologically Spurs is under more pressure with the schedule as it is.... but I am no expert, simply speculating. It could be argued that they know what they have to do given that Leicester's prior results would be known.
    Peter R

Isn't Scaly a fan of Spurs ?

Is a next X ting dis ???

Comment

I'm confused... by your question!

Am I missing something?

And the person you mention has NOTHING to do with this! Thanks.
      Peter R

Comment

Yuh phrase the question like Scaly is not a Spurs Fan...

Comment

That was not my intention... the "ho' much a unuh out deh" merely to underline how few Spurs fan post here. Scaly is the only one I'm aware of.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            all...ho' much a unuh out deh?... what do you think of the fact that Spurs plays after Leicester every match until the last day of course??

Is this an advantage or disadvantage? IMO, psychologically Spurs is under more pressure with the schedule as it is.... but I am no expert, simply speculating. It could be argued that they know what they have to do given that Leicester's prior results would be known.
            Two things: 1) I think Spurs have an easier road between now and the end of the season, so to me, the pressure is on Leicester there 2) any slip up by Leicester gives Spurs extra impetus/adrenaline to drive towards a win in their game. I would rather be in Spurs position than Leicester's, but not everyone works the same. The big tilt will come when Leicester run into Manu**. Win that game, and it's within their grasp, but not in their hands.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X