No announcement yet.

Head, X win............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You obviously don't know the difference between a "one-way street" and a "two way-street"... if it were a "one-way street", I would be going in the SAME DIRECTION AS YOU, i.e. LIES, PROPAGANDA, MISINFORMATION, DISRESPECT... on the "two-way street", I am going the other direction, the one of TRUTH, INFORMATION, FACTS and RESPECT.... Capiche?

You going "south", I going "north", you going "east" I going "west"... yuh think yuh got it?!?

Peter R

Comment

That so-called "answer" comes straight from your bestseller: The Art of Avoiding the Question it's as bogus as they come! Demonstrates a high degree of cowardice!!!
      Peter R

Comment

Do as I say but not as I do.
        I must NEVER defend Sir X whilst you and HL may declare open season on him. Sir X isn't allowed to question his accuser loyalty even though his is being questioned.
        Why not remove yourself from the issue,I will then do the same.

Comment

I never said don't defend X, unless you equate him with "almshouse". I simply countered your defence of such! Read my post again and open your eyes and mind this time! Thanks.
          Peter R

Comment

Oh my eyes are wide opened,it must be a question of how much credit..
            In any event,my appeal to you is to step away from the contentious issue,maybe only then there will be a possibility to the 100 years war ending.
            Think about it bredrin.

Comment

Anyone who followed post Karl's plea for "peace" would see that I "stepped back"... for nigh two weeks I avoided even responding on any thread your friend posted... and if I did, it was simple and inocuous... those who care to can crank up the search engine... I could be off by some days... but my intent was there.

Unfortunately, your friend only paid lip service to his stated desire for peace. The "stupidity" and the "baiting" continued... and yes, I am STUPID when it comes to these things, they couldn't be ignored! So, been there and tried that!

It is patently obvious your friend takes some sort of perverse pleasure in continuing as he has... all you have to do is check his thread starters. Don't seh Peter R seh suh, man cyan check fi demself...

But thanks for trying anyway!
              Last edited by Peter R; April 24, 2016, 02:38 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Well thank me for asking that you try harder,that is the thank you be welcomed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Dunce its below in the Football Dunce Header thread ,obviously my answer does not fit your narrative !
                  Really? Ha ha ha ha... that response is as straight as a cow's hind leg. Woooooooooooiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee...cowa'd...wha mek u tink seh people fool? Ha ha ha...liad to the werl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more time:

==============

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
                  b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Football Dunce ,yuh overstand hinglish,I said you speak out of both sides of your mouth, as you give,so you take back!
                    I speak out of two sides of my mouth? Okay. That's better than what you do, which is speak straigh out of your arse!! He he he... woooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eedyat... you too easy fi mek an ass of...actually, you dweet all by uself. he he he he...
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

First of all the question can't be answered because you know which is my team,answering it would imply

* You don't know
                      * I don't know
                      *I have another

All that implies bias and ignorance, reword it again,although it was answered in a c format, 2nd the parameters of" if I only had to choose" also suggest bias because you suggest other alternatives are left out which would show me favor,that said given the bias obviously the Prem!
                      Ha ha ha ha ha.............woooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiee eeeeeeeeeee... the fact of the matter is:

* You don't know - true - it's not LFC, that's all I know
                      * I don't know - I agree, the way you change jersey he he he he...
                      *I have another - Absolutely - City, Newcastle, Napoli, Chelsea all a dem a fi u team

At least on this front, you are showing some progress. However, you remain an intellectual midget, your analysis of the question is simplistic and stupid. Buck up! You parents neva sen you to school fi skull class. Twit. Just to be clear, the question is hypothetical, it matters not what your team is or what I think your team is. Oh genius one.

Comment

Working...
                      X