Head, X win............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Hypocryte - dats when me and you kick off,mi drape yuh up and box yuh dung ,when yuh diss di man after H&G sack di man and yuh hug up Hodgson,den yuh dig in yuh heel fi BR ,our relationship went down hill from then .Yuh rememba mi tell yuh "watch yuh speech" warnnn yuh X amount a time before mi launch mi tims inna yuh face !...hehe , you have neva been the same since!

Claffy !

5th columnist !
    Eedyat - jes because Rafa HAD TO GO didn't mean that he wasn't to receive props. You too small minded and dark to understand that. Ask the Arsenal posse that want Wenger to resign if him deserve props. Eedyat.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Football Dunce ,yuh overstand hinglish,I said you speak out of both sides of your mouth, as you give,so you take back!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh wha mek yuh a falla mi suh... yuh nuh si seh a Rocky mi a talk to??

But den wi know seh yuh always a seek attention; so...

Yuh ansa Paul question yet??? KMT

Who trying to paint people as MU supporter?? who trying to twist "the narrative"? When yuh have no rationale response to clear and logical thought...what do you do when faced with irrefutable logic? bus' out the "Horse Manure Manifesto" an try bamboozle people wid your twisted vison of reality!!

Who seh Paul don' give Rafa credit?? or want to imply it??

You address why yu sseh what yu seh bout Sakho??? KMT

Who call Gerrard an @$$???

Who more dan disrespect past servants, loyal ones, more dan you???

Who run guh bout t'ree next club???

Who declare seh a nex manager is "fi life"???

Wi know seh yuh "miserable wagonist self" looking for company an waan drag everybody else down inna yu 'tinkin cesspit of fecal filth!! Well, it naahh happen. Yu fi tek yu "miserable wagonist self" a gwaan a Newcastle, cah a dehso yu loyalty deh!!!

I already gave you yuh "ratings" ;A minus number on a positive scale! Like yuh don' like it... but a chu.... an stop beg fi attention!

Re-read yuh owna "narrative" - Big Up Yourself Daily: No One Else Will ... well, except for your acolyte, and even then that is a maybe!

And the biggest LIE you perpetuating is bout yuh a look peace or did a look peace... de ongly "piece" whe yu mussi wuz a look ah from some sketel a street carnah! EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts seeks to titillate your perverted self by perpetuating this ongoing exchange...! You are one sick piece of work!

An a nex ting, if "truth" were to slap yuh in yuh face an knock you out cold fi ah hour, yuh would a seh a maskitta lan pon yuh head, an yuh knock yuself out when yu try kill it!! The only time you and truth have ever gotten together is in this sentence!!!

It's Sunday, go to church and pray for forgiveness! At least the good Lord says he will forgive all sins! You have hope for redemption, yu likkle reprobate yuh!
        Last edited by Peter R; April 24, 2016, 11:57 AM.
        Peter R

Comment

I am not following you ,you are publicly trying to smear my good name.I have all right to address it.

The above is a perfect example.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No! You did a perfectly good job ...ALL ON YOUR OWN!!
            Peter R

Comment

First of all the question can't be answered because you know which is my team,answering it would imply

* You don't know
              * I don't know
              *I have another

All that implies bias and ignorance, reword it again,although it was answered in a c format, 2nd the parameters of" if I only had to choose" also suggest bias because you suggest other alternatives are left out which would show me favor,that said given the bias obviously the Prem!

Comment

Well I wouldn't need you to post all the above would I?

Comment

It's a summary!
                  Peter R

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Yu think dis ting is a one-way street!?! Yu tink yu mus be allowed to get away with your constant perpetuation of LIES, MISINFORMATION, PROPAGANDA, DISRESPECT...? and the list is long!

KMT...
                      Peter R

Comment

So you admit that you have been propogating such ? thats a 1st step in the the healing process !

Now work on Big Boy , he has a pathological problem, my treatments of tims in his face , outting his blatant lies , re posting his glaring contradictions , his footnmouthitis and harsh sarcasm ,seems to be doing more harm than good , he only gets worse..hehe

Comment

Absolutely not!!! Therein lies your LACK OF ABILITY to UNDERSTAND!!! You are the disseminator of such: LIES, DISINFORMATION, PROPAGANDA and DISRESPECT. We (Paul and I) represent the antithesis!!! LIES countered with TRUTH, DISINFORMATION with INFORMATION, PROPAGANDA with FACTS, DISRESPECT with RESPECT (for LFC)... Hug dat up!

Always have to be explaining to you...
                          Last edited by Peter R; April 24, 2016, 12:44 PM.
                          Peter R

Comment

But you said " you think this is a one way street" that's an admission that there is a two way street or I am wrong in thinking it's a one way street ,am I wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              But you said " you think this is a one way street" that's an admission that there is a two way street or I am wrong in thinking it's a one way street ,am I wrong ?
                              You are a one way street. All now, you a cuss sey people don't answer your question, and you STILL don't answer this question below. Why? Because you are a fraud. And your failure to answer it proves you so. So stop trying so hard to be relevant. Peter done summarise your many transgressions, I would tell you to repent, but it's too late. Not even Jesus ago save you!!

=============

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
                              b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dunce its below in the Football Dunce Header thread ,obviously my answer does not fit your narrative !

Comment

Working...
                                X