No announcement yet.

Head, X win............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head, X win............................

........tail, X win same speed.

Bwoy, yuh ruff.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ........tail, X win same speed.

Bwoy, yuh ruff.
    Nice try HL. X is not LFC, he wins only when we lose. While it is certainly understandable that you can be duped into believing his false loyalties to MY SIDE the facts are there for all to see. Who among us remembers him referring to Chelsea as " we "? Or the famous run to City? Or " Rafa fi Life!" ?? He is no good and a complete disgrace to fandom everywhere. Worst than a sunshiner, more devious than a skunk, this poor excuse for a fan is not welcome on Merseyside. So it really was a case of the coin landing on its edge, not heads or tails.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The broken record plays,how is Marcus Rashford doing,beating up yuh gum and trying to convince yourself and others that you are a LFC fan and know ball ,only shows how dense,Dunce and weak your heart is.

Yuh see mi a move like yuh,nah because that's how real fans move,in silence with confidence.

Yuh see mi big boy
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        The broken record plays,how is Marcus Rashford doing,beating up yuh gum and trying to convince yourself and others that you are a LFC fan and know ball ,only shows how dense,Dunce and weak your heart is.

Yuh see mi a move like yuh,nah because that's how real fans move,in silence with confidence.

Yuh see mi big boy
        Broken record? LOL! I am only here to reveal the truth. Now, I will play my "End X Chupidness" card - it works every time. So here goes.

It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

a) Your team (what ever that is) win the Europa League
        b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

It is a very simple question. Don't think too hard.

LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well Paul Marin,things did not go as you hoped,Rafa emerged from this day with his dignity and respect,now if we can only get you to give him credit..

Comment

Yuh see mi big boy
            "In silence"?!?! but a whe di? missa "luvbeatuphimgum" self?! ah talk bout "silence"?!? ... talk about deluded!

Now don't get carried away thinking I am agreeing with you... but just letting you know that "dense,Dunce and weak...brain", trumps the "heart" variety every time in the stupidness department ! Congrats Sir Alex , you win the "Scarecrow" Open... game, set, match! You get the booby prize!!
            Peter R

Comment

Big Boy & teacha

You forgot C ,my team LFC win everything ,BTW Man U played today who won and how was Rashford,is he still more ready than Origi,remember Origi foot is injured ?

Also when you two awoke from the dream that you two are LFC fans ,what happened ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Well Paul Marin,things did not go as you hoped,Rafa emerged from this day with his dignity and respect,now if we can only get you to give him credit..
                Give Rafa credit? Ha ha ha...of course. Rafa was a loyal and successful servant of the club. Where have you seen me not give him credit?

Comment

You forgot C ,my team LFC win everything ,BTW Man U played today who won and how was Rashford,is he still more ready than Origi,remember Origi foot is injured ?

Also when you two awoke from the dream that you two are LFC fans ,what happened ?
                  It is the beginning of the season, which would you prefer to see if you had to choose one only:

b) Your team (even if it has changed since you read the previous sentence) win the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    "In silence"?!?! but a whe di? missa "luvbeatuphimgum" self?! ah talk bout "silence"?!? ... talk about deluded!

Now don't get carried away thinking I am agreeing with you... but just letting you know that "dense,Dunce and weak...brain", trumps the "heart" variety every time in the stupidness department ! Congrats Sir Alex , you win the "Scarecrow" Open... game, set, match! You get the booby prize!!
                    Harvard should do a study on this eedyat. Him write the book on fool-fool. He he he...notice him still cyan answer the question and a flap him gum over some bizarre connection him trying to mek between me and me supporting Manu**. LOL!!! That is so comical, ah cyan even tap laff...talk about clutching at straws. Ha ha ha.

Comment

When Sir X gives him credit.

Comment

Big Bwaaay ole red eye hypocryte liad !

Hypocryte - dats when me and you kick off,mi drape yuh up and box yuh dung ,when yuh diss di man after H&G sack di man and yuh hug up Hodgson,den yuh dig in yuh heel fi BR ,our relationship went down hill from then .Yuh rememba mi tell yuh "watch yuh speech" warnnn yuh X amount a time before mi launch mi tims inna yuh face !...hehe , you have neva been the same since!

Claffy !

5th columnist !

Comment

Stop defend almshouse Rocky. Every time yu fren get call out on any issue of substance him missing! as are you! but him heng on pon any minor detail fi defen' nebulous points (like trying to paint me and Paul as MU supporters ... you know what they say, WAGONISM LOVES COMPANY, or that Paul has never given Rafa credit (you deserve a for buying that sh!t)) and have yu like an unthinking neophyte lapping up de likkle crumbs whe him a dish out... an' a defen dem figment of his imagination... KMT...
                          Peter R

Comment

Me missing ,gimmie me ratings Teacha ,mi ansa all and every question,yuh just dont accept it ,yuh even admit dat,its not the answers you want to hear ,they dont fit your narrative.

Bigboy talk outta two side a im mouth , im give credit and tek it back inna one sentence or two,im nuh righted ,you defen im,suh mi affi launch mi tims and liff up mi skirt pan unnu,when mi school unnu and beg fi peace , a suh it set.

To translate after re-educating you two on the facts ,i have to ask for peace because you take offence to the truth because it hurts.

Comment

Me missing ,gimmie me ratings Teacha ,mi ansa all and every question,yuh just dont accept it ,yuh even admit dat,its not the answers you want to hear ,they dont fit your narrative.

Bigboy talk outta two side a im mouth , im give credit and tek it back inna one sentence or two,im nuh righted ,you defen im,suh mi affi launch mi tims and liff up mi skirt pan unnu,when mi school unnu and beg fi peace , a suh it set.

To translate after re-educating you two on the facts ,i have to ask for peace because you take offence to the truth because it hurts.
                              Mr. Delusional, did you answer this question?????? Ha ha ha...twit...try again. I would love you to list the "facts" you have "educated" us on

Comment

Working...
                              X