Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent FA Cup game

entertaining.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Seeitdeh! nuh becah is not de "priority" don mean seh yuh cyaan win Sir AleX
    Peter R

Comment

JK is fully capable, while prioritising his/the team's goals... and as things change so does the focus!
      Peter R

Comment

Matial, Rashford and Lingard will make a dynamic frontline with one more experience forward. Rooney was bully some good strings today.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rooney's best position for the past few seasons has been midfield. He's come back from injury rejuvenated and he's bossed the midfield. The youngsters provide mobility upfront. Lingard still can't finish but he moves around well that pulls the defense. Rashford and Martial are worth building the team around.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ask BIG Boy and teacha who you play next in the FA cup,I haven't a clue..hehe.

I see Teacha knows Man U priorities'
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Rooney's best position for the past few seasons has been midfield. He's come back from injury rejuvenated and he's bossed the midfield. The youngsters provide mobility upfront. Lingard still can't finish but he moves around well that pulls the defense. Rashford and Martial are worth building the team around.
              That was the problem we had in the second half. Fellanni was going ahead of Rooney into the box and when the play breakdown, Rooney isn't that good at tackling so we lost the midfield. I thought LvG would have subbed in Morgan for Rooney to solve the problem.

We missed too many chances in the first half ... the game should have been over by half time.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good,and of course Rasford has raised the bar for Lingard who has to shed his baby feathers.
                Van Persie would have probably scored three yesterday.

Valencia filled a void,my guessis Young will do the same on the left flank.
                Either Smalling is making a mess of the offside trap or he a box defender,Lukalu would have had a terrible time with Mensah in the midfield.
                Fellaini is back up to speed,hopefully LvG does not derail..
                I honestly do not remember the EPL ever having this many worthy keepers,and De Gea is the best of the lot.
                Fellaini and DeGea are two players that in the beginning appear to be duds..

Comment

If we want to help Rooney be his best for our sake,he should start taking spot kicks and corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    If we want to help Rooney be his best for our sake,he should start taking spot kicks and corners.
                    I don't understand the concept of Blind taking the corners.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                    X