Football made easy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football made easy...

Simple football; effective result! Good strike Lallana!!
    Peter R

Is that the Van Gaal edition?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No... it's the Rafa version!
      Peter R

Comment

Good one,clap yuhself....I give you that one...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Football Made Difficult!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh happy now?
            Peter R

Comment

Ah yuh say di Rafa version.. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Ah yuh say di Rafa version.. hehe.
                DISGRACE!!!! TEK U TINKIN SELF OUTTA WE CLUB!!! IF THAT WAS A BR VS. RAFA CLASH, NOBODY ON HERE WOULDA ABLE STOP DE TRIPE DAT WOULDA COME OUTTA YOU RAHTNAUGHT MOUT!!!! ONCE AGAIN! THE PLAYERS SHOWING INCONSISTENCY!! DEM AGAIN MEKIN THE MANAGER LOOK BAD, AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT A SILENT CELEBRATION FI RAFA!!! KMT! YOU IS A WUTLIS PIECE OF DAWG SHYTE!!! GWEY.

Now...real LFC fans, what on earth is it with our side why we can't hold on to a lead? Klopp has to figure this out. On the first Newcastle goal, Mignolet had to get that ball - he did himself no favours. The second one... urgh! Anyway...top 4 is now out of the question 100% due to blown 2-0 leads, today, and at Southampton. We would have been 5 points better off than where we are now and solidly in 5th place with 4 games to go. Klopp has to fix this. We can't have this stain continue into next season.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

MIG no let can't help himself to step up get it tru u ,Dunce ball ead,Im nuh ready.Klopp will fix it,IM out !...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    MIG no let can't help himself to step up get it tru u ,Dunce ball ead,Im nuh ready.Klopp will fix it,IM out !...hehe
                    I wish Klopp would FIX YOU!! Leave out my side. Go strategize wid Rafa.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think the absence of an on-field leader was part of today's "problem". I didn't see the first goal, and just caught the second (I was at work and sneaking a peek every now and again)... but after being up two-nil at half to let them come back so quickly is not acceptable.

We really needed someone to provide that mental strength to maintain our focus, and advantage when we have it!
                      Peter R

Comment

True... now let me eat my words in peace... pass the hot sauce please!
                        Peter R

Comment

The team needs a defender and a keeper, amongst other reinforcements ,speaking of leaders,Sahko is ,MIG isn't !

Amazing what Klopp has done with the wrenches. P.S tell big boy IM caan claim pool as im side,any man who hug up man U suspect in your cases it's proof,unnuh a destabilize di club,wid unnu novice simplistic assessments of how far we have come post BR,I.e di players not playing for the manager..: . Unnuh a fake di funk!

Comment

What do they say about a drowning man? Here, grab this fishing line... Yu cyaan seh mi nevah try help yuh!
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X