No announcement yet.

Louis "It's what's in front of you!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't follow ,believe or listen to anything from Man U ,maybe you two do but hey,I won't question your LFC loyalty,others will....hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wait deh, yuh shoudn talk bout who love ManU, nuh you just rename yuhself afta Sir AleX? Yuh tink man don' site whe a gwaan dehso?! tek big man fi fool!

And do you think LvG or Pochettino or Ranieri or Wenger or Klopp or ANY coach of a "big" club, or a coach with ambition, start the season saying to his players? "Lads, this is our season to win the FA Cup!"

And why you never post any of your favourite bloggers writings that speak specifically to LFC's priorities??? because there are quite a few. And whether one agrees or not with their opinion on what the priority is, they clearly recognise that as the season moves along priorities will and do shift. This nebulous nonsense about "what's in front of you" is just plain daft (of course no coach wants to lose! any match! BUT...) yuh fool yu fren Rocky who was a defen yu seh bout how yu pos' dis an dat on LFC... but it's all selective to support your own skewed vision of reality. Where is the "balance" in your postings that you go on so much about? You think is only football one have it?? KMT
      Last edited by Peter R; April 23, 2016, 01:48 AM.
      Peter R

Comment

Teacha yuh need to see the tree in the forest and stop looking on the forest as you know your Man U idol is under presssha, he is going to make erratic statements like you mentioned, 2nd glad you mentioned there are priorities granted some might be more valuable than some,it would be insane to count them as achieved before attaining them or worse yet declaring one as more important than the other ,to let complacency seep in your squad or teams psychology. DO You agree?

If so isn't it best to prioritize what is in front of you to maintain that psychological edge by first declaring it and 2nd achieving it?
        Last edited by Sir X; April 23, 2016, 08:35 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Teacha yuh need to see the tree in the forest and stop look on the forest as you know your Man U idol is under presssha, he is going to make erratic statements like you mentioned,

Trying to rewrite the script Sir AleX? when is you name yuself after ManU's icon?? Ask yuh fren if him disagree wid LvG... which one him rada? win FA Cup? or qualify for CL?

2nd glad you mentioned there are priorities granted some might be more valuable than some,it would be insane to count them as achieved before attaining them or worse yet declaring one as more important than the other ,to let complacency seep in your squad or teams psychology. DO You agree?

Hey, that's what a priority is!!! and who declare anything as achieved??? And if "some might be more valuable than some" how does "it would be insane ...declaring one as more important than the other..." follow?? Is that what you call logical thinking?? I can't agree with something that doesn't make sense (whose logic I cannot understand).

If so isn't it best to prioritize what is in front of you to maintain that psychological edge by first declaring it and 2nd achieving it?

Sounds like Greek to me...no clue what that collection of words means.
          See my response up deh!
          Peter R

Comment

Do you agree teacha,di retort had clarity!

Comment

Agree with what?? Mi stupid u nuh!

Here it is AGAIN: At any given stage of the year a coach has to make decisions as to what is more important (valuable if you wish but important is more all-encompassing IMO) to the team. Important to all stakeholders: the owners, players, and fans. There are clear choices to be made. At the beginning of the season, realistically, does a coach put everything that "is in front of him" on the same level? I don't think so, nor do I think that's prudent. It would be very nice to be battling equally well on all fronts, but reality says that as the season unfolds, choices will have to be made...priorities chosen.

LvG, FOR EXAMPLE , is faced with such a choice. How he marshals his resources will depend on what the priority for his team (owners, players , managers, stakeholders) is. If he (or any coach) says CL (or Europa) is more important than winning a Cup, it may mean that the "priority" represents a bigger payoff for the club (more valuable) than a Cup. This DOES NOT MEAN he goes into his League match with any less intention of winning, but it will INFLUENCE the decisions he makes with respect to team selection and substitutions. If he declares the League to be a priority, the reverse will hold true. So to say the priority is "what is in front of him" is overly simplistic.

While it is obvious, I am going to state this so that the thinking is clear. I asked hypothetically if Rafa were in the semis of the FA Cup and is standing where he is in the league (19th), does he have a priority?? Is it his Cup match? or avoiding relegation? or is it both equally?? IMO, these are not hard questions to answer... by coming to a dispassionate decision, you might understand what we (Paul and I and no doubt others) understand by "priority". IMO, it is quite clear TO ME, where Rafa would have to focus his efforts in such a scenario.

BTW, You answer Paul question yet? while still demanding that yours be...

You will have to figure out whether I agree or not from what I have written.

S
              Peter R

Comment

So you agree , glad again you have moved center.

,it would be insane to count them as achieved before attaining them or worse yet declaring one as more important than the other ,to let complacency seep in your squad or teams psychology. DO You agree?

Comment

If you say so... mi nuh sure whe mi agree wid still... but it must mean that YOU AGREE with me too
                  Peter R

Comment

Not a problem as long as you know the priority is what is in front of you...hehe.

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Not a problem as long as you know the priority is what is in front of you...hehe.
                        We have said it many times - reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. Now, flipping from club to club - ahhhh - you own dat deh one. Which part of this did you not understand?

So to say the priority is "what is in front of him" is overly simplistic.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...845#post555845

I would have said " overly simplistic and STUPID " jest to remind you of your place in the intellectual pecking order.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X