• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis "It's what's in front of you!!!"

Domkop!!!
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....gaal--11224154
    Peter R

You see why IM inna trouble.Im a count IM basket and season nuh done yet.

Funny how yuh caan quote Klopp on the priority, you and Big boy in love with Man U.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      LOL! Van Gaal is saying the LEAGUE is the PRIORITY - NOT THE CUP!!! But of course...you see it as "what's in front of you" because you don't have the sense to realise what the rest of the world already understands - it's the LEAGUE stupid!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Can you quote Klopp on the priority ,I live in Klopp and Rafas' world.

Thank you.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          You see why IM inna trouble.Im a count IM basket and season nuh done yet.

Funny how yuh caan quote Klopp on the priority, you and Big boy in love with Man U.
          There you go again...making shyte up. Where do you come up with this crap...do you fart in a bottle then inhale? Something deadly mus be twis'in up u likkle brain.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Can you quote Klopp on the priority ,I live in Klopp and Rafas' world.

Thank you.
            Nice try...you don't live in Klopp's world. Klopp's world is reserved for REAL LFC fans, and as I have told you many times... YNWBLFC.

Comment

Ok so you claim to live in Klopps world,can you be so nice to post the priority for the teacher.

Thanks

Comment

Peter - the prior post was meant for eedy-boo; sorry. Wrong spot when me click it. Anyway...this is another example of what Sir Xlax is unable to grasp and that is that the general priority is the league...it always has been, and always will be. The fact that our team's only realistic path to UCL qualification is the Europa League should be considered by sane observers to be a very disturbing situation for a club of our standing. I contend that Klopp's genius will be on show next year IF he can bring in a top striker and a goal scoring midfielder plus a power player in one other position. I also contend that there won't be a mass exodus of "monkey wrenches" as he has spent too much time beating his very difficult system into the current squad. Of course players will leave, but I don't think it will be on a grand scale. Summer signings are key to positioning ourselves to challenge for the title.

Comment

Ok so you claim to live in Klopps world,can you be so nice to post the priority for the teacher.

Thanks
                  If Klopp were in LvG's situation, his priority would be EXACTLY the same. It is that simple - stupid. Oh wait...you rated Martinez as a great manager...because in your tiny world FA Cup + Relegation = Success!

Comment

You guys get a little energy from Van Gall,still waiting on Klopps priority.

Thanks

Comment

Did I quote anyone besides you???
                      Peter R

Comment

You guys get a little energy from Van Gall,still waiting on Klopps priority.

Thanks
                        Funny how you want people fi answer your question but you frighten fi answer fi dem...which came first. Answer this and you will get my answer.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ION#post555071

And don't worry - I fully xpect you to run like a punk so this will thankfully put an end this thread. LOL!!! Twit. Coward.

Comment

No worries!

I wonder what Rafa's priority would have been were Newcastle in the FA Cup semi-final in addition to where they are in the league now?! I wonder
                          Peter R

Comment

His priority now is a no-brainer! That means even you should be able to figure it out...
                            Peter R

Comment

No worries!

I wonder what Rafa's priority would have been were Newcastle in the FA Cup semi-final in addition to where they are in the league now?! I wonder
                              The joke is that eedyboo clings to his stupid positions as you say, like a dog with a bone. What is beyond debate, is that no big team manager EVER wants to be outside top 4 looking in...not matter what his cup success may be. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X