Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC best month in years & Origi not showing readiness

Nuh ready ?

Okay, so it’s a bit longer than a month, but the 2nd of March to the 20th of April has to be up there with the best ‘months’ I can recall as a Liverpool fan, outside of the remarkable May months that have seen the biggest trophies won. No trophies have been decided in this period of time, and the euphoria hasn’t matched the title run-in of two seasons ago, but it’s just been an incredible run of results, based on the opposition, the excitement and the comebacks.

I always overlook things when writing this kind of piece in the immediate aftermath of a great win (there’s no point in spending two days researching everything and missing the zeitgeist), but I think that playing Manchester United over two legs is such a rarity – the first time, indeed, in Europe – so it’s unusual to play them twice in such a short space of time, and even rarer to ‘beat’ them twice: the first time 2-0, the second time a 1-1 that essentially worked as a victory for the Reds

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/04/liv...onth-in-years/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

New publication from www.amaXon.bs ~ from the "how to" series...

How to Make a Grain of Sand Look Like Mt. Everest
    Peter R

Comment

Working...
    X