Big Bwaay and Teacha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bwaay and Teacha

Suh fi yuh earthday present cause Ra#@$ nuh inna birth day,as mi ask big boy and yuh jump in with three paragraph of a dissertation- self righteous B.S ,the question stands how can Paul rate a Man U striker young and green,no greennah than Origi ! over IM own LFC blood.

Yuh dissertation run over everything except the most glaring question, I humbly await your ansa,memba mi work night shift.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Suh fi yuh earthday present cause Ra#@$ nuh inna birth day,as mi ask big boy and yuh jump in with three paragraph of a dissertation- self righteous B.S ,the question stands how can Paul rate a Man U striker young and green,no greennah than Origi ! over IM own LFC blood.

Yuh dissertation run over everything except the most glaring question, I humbly await your ansa,memba mi work night shift.
    Were you drinking when you wrote this? He he he...beg Rockman fi translate...no one can deciper your rambling garbage Xy. If you are saying that I rated a Manu** striker over Origi then give me a link. I will be able to read that because it will be a) well written b) correct and c) intelligent. Not like this perfect example of your standing in the intellectual hierarchy - inferior at best. Wheel an tun eedy boo.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I have answered already. If you have trouble understanding I can't help. See your original thread.

And you still can't tell me why you start out by maligning my character.. I can't help it that you have some sort of inferiority complex where I am concerned.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I have answered already. If you have trouble understanding I can't help. See your original thread.

And you still can't tell me why you start out by maligning my character.. I can't help it that you have some sort of inferiority complex where I am concerned.
        He has an inferiority complex because he is inferior in every respect, mostly intellectually. The fool can't even structure a sentence properly.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X