Nuh ready Origi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Pathetic,the little pressure I have put on you have you singing ,Martinez and now Newcastle... ahhhh sahhh.Mi nuh start yet,yuh a bawl di war yuh get it and Yuh get bummy like dummy.

Man (U)..hehe
    SEVENTH!!! And you post about "balanced". Eedyat...go fin a brain, beg Rockan fi half a fi him own. Galang...eddy boo. He he he he...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I beg to disagree pom-puss one(teacha) , if you state that the player isnt ready , that is a rating which means the inability to carry out specific duties, that said no one said Origi is not rated , why interject that at this juncture ? did big boy or i state this ?

To state that a player " is not ready" does not mean he is not "rated". (Teacha)

I dont understand what you mean by this below , did you miss the fact that Klopp has him leading the line on our crucial europa campaign , isnt that a sign of readiness , what is to be proven wrong ? Isnt he demonstarting the ability as we type by leading and being on a goal scoring streak as admitted to by BIG BWAAY ? are you two happy ? No problem here on my part , esp as per ego , that question seems to be with your self conscious and you two need to do some deep self analysis, esp when one is rated below a Man U player who has yet to play for his senior team as nuh ready !

I am sure that if Origi is showing "readiness" ahead of the time that any fan (we talking LFC fans now) has stated, that fan would be more than happy to be "proven wrong" in terms of rate of progress. If Origi, or any player like Ibe, or Lallana, or Firmino or you name the player decides to step up, i.e. begins to demonstrate the quality that is needed in the goal scoring area, everyone is happy! What's the problem?

The basketaball issue only shows Big Bwway ignorance ,tis a football question,on a football forum about a football topic, those are the straws that Big Bwaaay has provided me to touch and your defence is embarrassing for a teacha.
      He he he ....DWL!!! All me can seh is I am not a teacher, and even me can see seh you get a F fi dis one!! Again. Dunce. Wheel an tun!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin,the problem is if Origi isn't ready then who is?
        Why isolate him?
        Anyway,because of that injury,greater demands will be made of injury prone Sturridge,what happens to Pool if..?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Paul Marin,the problem is if Origi isn't ready then who is?
          Why isolate him?
          Anyway,because of that injury,greater demands will be made of injury prone Sturridge,what happens to Pool if..?
          The point behind him not being ready is that he is not at the level yet to become a 20 goal a season striker which any team looking to challenge for the title has to have. People of lower intellect read that as being he is "no good". Klopp has used Origi because he has no other option other than Benteke who for whatever reason he does not rate. That is the manager's prerogative and has to be respected...just like his choice for first team goal keeper. The injury is a serious concern because it came at a time when he was on a streak which is a big deal in developing a young player's confidence. We can only pray he is not set back by it.

Regarding who is ready. Do you remember Federico Macheda - the youngster that saved your team against Aston Villa in the 3-2 win at OT that put the distance you needed to overcome LFC for the title? Was he ready? He performed quite well over the rest of the season, but not well enough to become the "next Rooney". He is now at Nottingham Forrest. Now, was he ready? Not at all. A flash in a career is not enough to declare "readiness".

Now, does that mean that Origi won't be ready next season? Of course not, but it will have to be seen. A player is like a mango, you see it's size on the tree, it's shape, and you can tell that it will be juicy when it is ripe...you have to be patient. Now, in a few weeks, when it's ready - you pick it and enjoy it, but every day you look at it and make sure it is coming along nicely - no bird don't eat it out, no worm etc. Origi's development is in Klopp's hands and we can only hope that he guides him well. Macheda I believe was unlucky to be at such a big club as Manu** and subsequent loan moves for such a young player may have been hard for him to adjust to. The mental aspect I believe was Macheda's downfall more than anything else.

To just point something out. If Origi does start scoring goals, and is consistently putting them away 15-20+ a season, your daft friend will cling to my statement that Origi "isn't ready" trying to rewrite history by claiming that my claims were that "he was no good". That level of dunceness is equivalent to saying a green mango isn't ready, but when it turns ripe, the eedyat dem cussing mi fi saying the mango was "green". Such is the level of stupidity we are dealing with. Peter pointed it out perfectly - he is a drowning man, so "any straw will do". Origi's challenge is going to be even tougher because Klopp is sure to replace Benteke...any new signing (along with others) will be probably given preferential treatment in the manager's move to reshape this team to his own liking. So if that happens, and he over comes it, then he will have to be congratulated for it and for his professionalism.

Comment

First, why yuh start wid maligning my character? but carry on!

Ok... you said "rated as nuh ready"... no problem.

The main point is that no one ever denied that Origi is a player with tremendous upside. To reiterate, which you didn't understand, if he or any player begins to demonstrate that upside ahead of when anyone thinks he will, it's reason to celebrate, not denigrate! All he needs to do now (injury aside) is have consistency.

Your comment on the "basketball" issue only demonstrates your lack of comprehension of bigger picture issues. There was no "question" but an observation and commentary; but continue to contemplate your belly button!
            Peter R

Comment

BEGINS To DEMONSTRATE? So what has he been doing for the past 2 months by leading the line ,his last 5 games have born 5 goals ,Isn't that a demonstration of an upside? and if you didn't notice I have been celebrating with brutal sarcasm on big boy ! To the point where he thinks I am referring to him as the teacha?

When did you two start ?

Comprehension seems to be a familial defecit,and no I didn't say rated as nuh ready,I said your brother big bwaaay said IM nuh ready,and you are casting accusations of the use of the word rated,compounded on that big Bwaay has concluded ,I have quoted him saying Origi isn't good ,classic symptoms that pressure busss pipes when yuh buck di X.It could also be a guilty conscience of a 5th columnist.

In other words unnuh tun fool,but the bigger question or most treasonous, is why in his utterance of nuh ready would he denigrate Origi as being less than a Man U man ,who has yet to play for his national side ?

So you have a problem with big boy denigrating Orig,eehh teacha?

Me too...hehe
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I see you choose not to address why you maligning my character?! par for the course for you!

You have complained in the past of people quoting you out of context. Like you don't ever do it. My entire sentence was: if he or any player begins to demonstrate that upside ahead of when anyone thinks he will, it's reason to celebrate, not denigrate! You disagree??? the rest of your diatribe is null because you have chosen to fixate on the words "begins to demonstrate". A classical case here of taking a quote out of context for you to run your mouth about a non-issue.

You choose to interpret Paul's reference as you do because you have an in-built bias against anything that he says, so it is not surprising that you take any reference to any other player as meaning " oh, so him seh dis an dat bout player X (should be Y, no make that Z), dat mean seh him tink sek Origi nuh good". That is only himself talking to himself. You need to deal with that!

Peter R

Comment

Not out of context , i am asking you a reflective question , hasnt he Origi been demonstrating that upside , i gave you parameters of leading the line and consistency in goals scored ! ...( BEGIN TO DEMONSTRATE IS THE POINTER, HINT ,XCLAMATION) FOR YOU TO THINK ! in other words why choose a futuristic scenario and not a past or present one ?

You forgot to add if you had any scruples about you that the bias flows two ways , no three ( me, you and big boy).That doesnt mean that relevant answers should not be sourced for questions with suspect motives (5th columnist ) ! Big Boy talking to himself is being dealth with thank you, nicely ..hehe , as are you !

Why im put a Man U man over im LFC blood ?
                  Last edited by Sir X; April 21, 2016, 11:19 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The pathological blatant ,barefaced ,ignorant , no shame,grab and tief deceptiveness of this statement leads me to conclude ,you are in dire need of medication.

If Origi does start scoring goals, and is consistently putting them away 15-20+ a season, your daft friend will cling to my statement that Origi "isn't ready" trying to rewrite history by claiming that my claims were that "he was no good"

Comment

So why you choose to malign my character again? I didn't see the answer...

Again, did quote me out of context. No ifs, ands, or buts about that. YOU CHOSE to interpret my words as some "future" reference. Here again is an expanded quote of what I said. The pertinent part that will answer your question is highlighted:

if he or any player begins to demonstrate that upside ahead of when anyone thinks he will, it's reason to celebrate, not denigrate! All he needs to do now (injury aside) is have consistency.

I don't know why you barking up this tree, but I suppose when you call yourself "Sir Rex" you'll do that...
                      Peter R

Comment

The pathological blatant ,barefaced ,ignorant , no shame,grab and tief deceptiveness of this statement leads me to conclude ,you are in dire need of medication.

If Origi does start scoring goals, and is consistently putting them away 15-20+ a season, your daft friend will cling to my statement that Origi "isn't ready" trying to rewrite history by claiming that my claims were that "he was no good"
                        Xcuse me!!??? LOL!!! Jackass - don't you long time seh me seh say de bwoy "no good"? Stop give you likle brain more damage. You nuh have no leeway whatsoever. You too fool. And when you are making these claims - you need to crak up the search engine, else we know seh u a lie (as usual). he he he...woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

Comment

You maligned yourself, I can interpret it how I chose ,as you and big boy have done in malinging miss characterizing ,embellishing my statements,cc: Big boy and your declaration on my response to nuh ready ,its been implied,I said it meant no good and not rated. The difference in class between us ,is I have asked you both for clarification,by reflectively asking in blatant direct tone and language.I.e sarcasm

In other words you too have a serious intellectual disability defecit in answering questions and I am here to beat it out of you.

Comment

You maligned yourself, I can interpret it how I chose ,as you and big boy have done in malinging miss characterizing ,embellishing my statements,cc: Big boy and your declaration on my response to nuh ready ,its been implied,I said it meant no good and not rated. The difference in class between us ,is I have asked you both for clarification,by reflectively asking in blatant direct tone and language.I.e sarcasm

In other words you too have a serious intellectual disability defecit in answering questions and I am here to beat it out of you.
                            Me malign miself ... Yuh don' even know whe u did write... LOL but if you say so!

Really? about the "intellectual disability defecit (sic)"? whatever that means... wait! hol' up!! are you trying to compliment me? so nice of you, no, you shouldn't... if I have a "defecit (sic)" of "intellectual disability", dat mus' mean seh mi well bright!!! LOL

Wait again!! if you insulting mi wid di "you too have a serious intellectual disability defecit" are you admitting that you are also thusly affected?? my sincerest condolences man...

If it's a compliment, sorry I can't return it, cah a t'ree time mi haffi repost whe mi write an mi nuh suh sure yuh figger out wha mi ah seh! yuh so blinded by the first two or t'ree wud, like yu tun chupid! snap out of it man!!!
                            Peter R

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Well said.
                                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa wooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! DWL!!! Pedro bowl you out!!! Middle stump fly eena di stands!!! He he he he he...

Comment

Working...
                                X