Happy Belated B'day Peter R...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Belated B'day Peter R...

Greetings big man! I was gone all day today, just reach home about an hour ago else I would have bigged you up sooner. Hope you had a great day!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Happy birthday Peter...
    Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2016, 11:02 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Some Bredda you are. Figet the man birthday and come pon the forum wid yuh bag a xcuse. Big up Peter pon yuh Earthstrong
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks for the wishes everyone... all t'ree a unuh! LOL

The truth is at my age, a birthday is no longer a big thing... I just try to treat every day like it's one. I certainly have more behind me than in front, so I jus living each day doing things I enjoy... including reading, posting opinions, trading barbs (X somebody call u name? ), etc etc. at RBSC.
        Peter R

Comment

Yeah I know 1,2,3,4,5 o'clock ah mawning, glad I can be of assistance to help with you fav pastime.

Cussing me...hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Classy

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless ..... It's still a special day after all

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I second dat,big up Peter R.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Thanks for the wishes everyone... all t'ree a unuh! LOL

The truth is at my age, a birthday is no longer a big thing... I just try to treat every day like it's one. I certainly have more behind me than in front, so I jus living each day doing things I enjoy... including reading, posting opinions, trading barbs (X somebody call u name? ), etc etc. at RBSC.
                  Very best wishes PR!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Very good. Some day you might be dangerous LOL

Comment

Yeah man... I forgot to say a special "thank you"!

Next time I'm in, is it NYC? you can buy me a drink! LFC WILL NOT be on the agenda! LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

Ah so nice only wish politics in Ja was like this. So dis mean di war done? Hope so, unnuh fine suppen else fi war over like which club have di best all time balla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feuEb4wRnHk

Comment

Or which club had/has the best/most loyal player... Gerrard? We know what X t'ink bout dat!
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Some Bredda you are. Figet the man birthday and come pon the forum wid yuh bag a xcuse. Big up Peter pon yuh Earthstrong
                            Fi chu - I am not worthy! I am a poor Xcuse fi a bredda.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Don't feel too bad about it,I am sure Petey feels the same,esp when it comes to.......hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X