No announcement yet.

In the neighborhood and stopped by to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Mr.Scaly long time nuh hear nor see. Good to see you passing through boss. It was just last weekend; I was saying to myself "what scaly must be thinking, seeing that Spurs si so close?". Now here you are on the site. Can't forget how I teased you with Robinho not coming to Spurs . You are doing well now.

Regards to you and your family.

Comment

Scaly - is now you show up??? Where were you when LFC did beat unu 5-0 di oda day an' me did reach on fi gloat? Good hearing from you...doh...LCFC is my sentimental pick.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        Greetings bredrin....all is well with the elder daughter?
        Yes all is well, she did undergrad in PA the Grad in DC and now worksand lives in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Good to hear from you,Sir.
          Rockman still de bout. Respect sir

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Greetings Scaly, I think you must be the sole Spurs fan on the RBSC, correct me if I'm wrong... this just may be your season to be a "bride" and lose the "bridesmaid" moniker... but you are wise to not count any chickens. This has been one of the more memorable season in the EPL and there may yet be a surprise in it... the way things have gone.

Good luck to you and your team, though plenty on here pulling for the "little" side!
            My first time cheering for Spurs was when they won the FA cup in 1981 beating Man City, it was one of the best football days of my life and that feeling has never ever returned. I have lived with Hope for the last thirty odd years.
            Not celebrating a thing until I see trophy.
            And yes I don't know of any one else except there may be a wagonist here and there.
            Last edited by Scaly Spurs; April 20, 2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Scaly - is now you show up??? Where were you when LFC did beat unu 5-0 di oda day an' me did reach on fi gloat? Good hearing from you...doh...LCFC is my sentimental pick.
              Was hiding
              I like LCFC, happy that the old guards are out and a new team might take it....even happier that big money played no part in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Yes Mr.Scaly long time nuh hear nor see. Good to see you passing through boss. It was just last weekend; I was saying to myself "what scaly must be thinking, seeing that Spurs si so close?". Now here you are on the site. Can't forget how I teased you with Robinho not coming to Spurs . You are doing well now.

Regards to you and your family.
                I remember him saying Spurs was too small a club for him......how did his career pan out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  What's up Scaly me bredrin? Your likkle side finally going to win a second place trophy and beat Arsenal while you at it. Be careful how you looking at my side and Murinho. Rumor has it that we a peep your coach and him a een-and-ahh pon signing him new contract.
                  You still have me cell number? link me one of these days to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Hail up, Scaly!
                    Good to everything...ahem? ...save Spurs is coming up roses. Regards to your charming wife.
                    I think I owe you a phone call.
                    Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Big up to u and family.
                      Hail up breds

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Hail up .
                        X is a sir now! greetings boss

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                          Was hiding
                          I like LCFC, happy that the old guards are out and a new team might take it....even happier that big money played no part in it.
                          Exactly! Is a money t'ing deese days...but LCFC bucked the odds. Good to see you my fren.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well Robinho at present is in China with Scolari. Robinho being a multi millionaire (and is now 31) with his new baby daughter and all had to make moves. Santos wasn't honoring certain financial agreement; hence the Chinese with their heavy cash flow stepped in and the rest is history.

I can't blame Binho for his decision at this point of his football career (well except for Scolari) Binho is still my boy for life though.

Comment

Working...
                            X