In the neighborhood and stopped by to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the neighborhood and stopped by to say hello

How is everyone doing? It's been a while and so glad to see many of the old names and new ones to show that the site continues to grow, it brings back so many memories. I'm still in the Big Apple and loving it but with a demanding job, a wife and young children I don't get much free time.

My Spurs have been doing well but until they actually win something I will not be satisfied. Having been a life long fan and always feeling disappointment in the end I will not celebrate anything yet.
    I must say though that this is the most complete team we have had in decades Mo is a stickler for details, I love the fact that it is also a young team so the future is very bright. If Mr. Levy keeps him with a contract extension then we are for sure top four in the coming years.

I think Chel$ki will determine who wins the title, we both have to play them but there are no easy games left.

Big Up to all

P.S Tilla I got on on my last attempt but check on the other thing when you get time.

A whedi' whedi'......is who you again?
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      A whedi' whedi'......is who you again?
      What's up Mr.DC United!! Ben Olsen has made your team good with no big money players.......kinda like Leicester City

How tings?

Comment

Rahtid! Scaly, sup bredren?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Rahtid! Scaly, sup bredren?
          Everything good bredren, how is the family?
          I see Jose may kick you to the curb and go to PSG!! You may have to live with LVG.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
            What's up Mr.DC United!! Ben Olsen has made your team good with no big money players.......kinda like Leicester City

How tings?
            Everyting' is everyting' breds. It's great to see you my friend. Really happy to see that life is treating you well and that the family is flourishing out there in that dump called NY. Kidding....kidding. It's not so bad out there.

Yeah to Olsen's credit he really has been drawing blood from stone for the past few years. Owners refuse to spend money on building a team so he takes the discarded pieces and makes us hard to beat even if we're not talented enough to really challenge for a trophy. Slow start this year. Wouldn't be surprised if we missed the play-offs. There is simply too little to work with on the squad this year. Add in the fact that we have a roster that Shady Pines FC would be envious of....I don't think it bodes well for us. Oh well...as long as we sweep the New Jersey Blue Cows I'll be happy.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I see Jose may kick you to the curb and go to PSG!! You may have to live with LVG.
              Even though we want LvG gone, not many MU fans are eager about Jose taking the over.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good to hear from you,Sir.

Comment

I need to stay away for a few months.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Greetings Scaly, I think you must be the sole Spurs fan on the RBSC, correct me if I'm wrong... this just may be your season to be a "bride" and lose the "bridesmaid" moniker... but you are wise to not count any chickens. This has been one of the more memorable season in the EPL and there may yet be a surprise in it... the way things have gone.

Good luck to you and your team, though plenty on here pulling for the "little" side!
                    Peter R

Comment

Hail up, Scaly!
                      Good to everything...ahem? ...save Spurs is coming up roses. Regards to your charming wife.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Big up to u and family.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What's up Scaly me bredrin? Your likkle side finally going to win a second place trophy and beat Arsenal while you at it. Be careful how you looking at my side and Murinho. Rumor has it that we a peep your coach and him a een-and-ahh pon signing him new contract.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hail up .
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Greetings bredrin....all is well with the elder daughter?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X