Stoke absolutely wutliss!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke absolutely wutliss!!!

4-0 on your home ground is a side without honour, no ambition, not even a little pride, shocking display!!!

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    4-0 on your home ground is a side without honour, no ambition, not even a little pride, shocking display!!!
    Absolutely i was expecting much more from them.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Goal difference is a City thing(unlikely to be the decider for the title without City being the contender),Spurs getting all three points in an away game against Stoke really isn't a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Goal difference is a City thing(unlikely to be the decider for the title without City being the contender),Spurs getting all three points in an away game against Stoke really isn't a surprise.
        There is only ONE City.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Surprise to me they just laid down, looks like Soyra on a wikid winning run with this kind of opposition, Gritty will have to win the title on their own. They need two winds and two draws.

Comment

I know,and I thank God that there isn't a bunch more of City tyrants considering the pathetic one in existence comes with annoying, loud mouth fans.

Comment

I know,and I thank God that there isn't a bunch more of City tyrants considering the pathetic one in existence comes with annoying, loud mouth fans.
              BTW, I heard that ManDisUnited robbed WestHam in the FA Cup?

What a ting!!

HL

Comment

You are a product of your environment, cave dwelling can't be that nice.Get out more often,HL.
                Last edited by Rockman; April 19, 2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

.....really LOVE my current environment Rock. Would not want to give it up........

HL

Comment

Yuh watching the City game live?

Comment

No.

BUT wi still going to be in the championship next season.

Wan-All draw is quite ok wid me.

BTW, I like Crystal Palace winnng AWAY tomorrow. That game I will tape.

HL

Comment

You have no idea how costly your most recent hiccup will be,and there will be at least two more hiccups too.

Can't beat relegated bound Castle but somehow fancy your odds against Real Madrid.

Comment

You have no idea how costly your most recent hiccup will be,and there will be at least two more hiccups too.

Can't beat relegated bound Castle but somehow fancy your odds against Real Madrid.

I see yu shacking up wid Miss Crystal (ball) now. Damn!! Gwane Rock!

HL

Comment

Absolutely not,her views are merely your hope that City's main rivals drop points whereas mine has to do with City's highs and lows sustained this season as was the case of previous seasons.

Comment

Working...
                            X