Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the path forward for leicester is...

...tougher compared to spurs.

Leicester has a 5 point cushion, nevertheless, the bpl is theirs to lose.

On a personal note, I cannot accept the fact that Spurs could ....gulp. ...gulp :lipsseal
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Do remember at some point there has to be evidence that Leicester is punching above its weight,I know they are because you told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Do remember at some point there has to be evidence that Leicester is punching above its weight,I know they are because you told me so.
      Yes. Leicester is punching way above it's weight division.

You don't think so?

This club has become the darling for millions of football fans. They all... incl. self , would love to see them make football history. The feat would be good for the sport.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You must be joking.
        Kante brings back steel to EPL midfield in an era when it is rather difficult to make a distinction between a defensive mid and an offensive one,he is vitally important to Leicester AND the league.
        West Morgan(the Captain)is rewarded with many accolades by so-called pundits,he is acknowledged to being a formidable defender.
        Despite being suspended, Vardy has a shot of getting the Golden Boot Award,I am sure your team could use Vardy as a starter.
        The goalkeeper record speaks for itself(Stonigut could easily add more players..).
        The annual awards.. given to individual players at the end of the season was abound with Leicester players,I asked for evidence that that side is punching (waaay too,the audacity)above its weight,and you have provided none!
        Last edited by Rockman; April 19, 2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X