Pardon the interruption, but the RSPL will know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardon the interruption, but the RSPL will know

its finalists after tonight's second semifinal between Portmore United and Humble Lion.

Last night, Montego Bay United battled defending champions, Arnett Gardens, to a pulsating 2-2 draw. MBU advanced 4-3 on aggregate.

This means for the first time in a long time, no Kingston-based team will contest the final. Ain't that special, Stoni?

I'm hoping the Lion roars tonight and make it a true rural final. Maybe they could have the final at the Catherine Hall stadium.

Ok! Back to your regularly scheduled programming on the Barclay Premier League.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Will this game be televised live in Jamaica and if so, which station?

Comment

Almost certain it will be on TVJ tonight at around 8:30.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Probably on CEEN up so? Maybe?
        Peter R

Comment

i have enjoyed the games...
          any info on portmore coach .. seems very compose and can handle a interview.

Comment

The games have been good...well, exciting.

That MBU goal against Arnett by Omar Gordon, was world-class, the build up and the finish!

The Portmore coach, Jeffrey Hewitt, was the U-21 coach at that club for a few years. He also coached at Garvey Maceo where he did a very good job.

Yes, he does decent interviews.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A wonder if he is related to my former coach and sportscaster Ewon Hewitt?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No idea. Sportscaster for where?

Jeffrey Hewitt did win the D-Cup with Garvey Maceo High.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X