The US system bearing fruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US system bearing fruits

They USA system of identifying players putting them in a pool and giving them a regular dose of quality coaching from 12 or younger is working.

The US system just identify some club as an academy and will work with them. Something that St.Johns and the Metro Stars been doing and I have stated that Jamaica should copy.

We have just wasted the summer identifying talent and it cost us so much in money, ratings and embarrassment. This can be done easily by having regular camps either by regions or getting a pool of about 60 players in a camp, provide training and conditioning over a period of time and look at the player. This thing of calling players a week before game and expect them to move from corner league to World league out work and even if UB40 involved it still won't work as they need to play togahter once in a while. Our corner is dark if the same thing we a go do and expect different results, regardless of who coaching.

Again I ask where is the technical committee in all of this? There have to be a better way of experimenting. Another embarrasment awaits with our under 20 teams and it is getting so sickening it nuh funny.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X