Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Treasure Trove of reading

I found at www.amazon.BS!!!

And to think this author who is so prolific, can't you tell, he posts here by the minute. Apparently these are just a few of the books he's penned (they're easy reading actually~ written for Grade 6 level and range from two to ten pages long including cover).

Yes, Reggaeboyzsc.com's own X, Slur X, X-lax etc. is indeed the penner of these tomes... if we are to believe amazon.bs. They say it's essential reading for any budding obfuscater, or if you want to work for Donald Trump's campaign. Anyway, here's the list: Enjoy, and happy reading! (sic)

The Art of Avoiding the Question

How to be a Dummy for Dummies

Flipping the Script Made Easy

How to Bullsh!t People and Make Enemies

Self-Aggrandisement for Egomaniacs

Why Deifying Mortals is not a Sin

Why Demonisation of Mortals is not a Sin

Thinking is Overrated

Thinking: A Greater Threat to Mankind than Nuclear War

The Horse Manure Manifesto

Why Psychotherapy?: All You Need is a Big Head Spliff Daily

An Alien’s Guide to life as a Wagonist

When Life gives you Lemons, Just Lie

A Blogger’s Guide to Providing Opinions

Obfuscation 101 and the follow ups Obfuscation 202 through to 404
    (Special commemorative set available for a discount)

Big Up Yourself Daily: No One Else Will
    Peter R

Sure there are a few unsettled scores but those came into being prior to Klopp becoming the manager,and only an issue for the revisionists.
    Subsequent to the appointment of Klopp,do you have any qualms with the way Sir X conducted himself as a fan of Pool?

He loves his manager,and can be depended on posting literature regarding Pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Sure there are a few unsettled scores but those came into being prior to Klopp becoming the manager,and only an issue for the revisionists.
      Subsequent to the appointment of Klopp,do you have any qualms with the way Sir X conducted himself as a fan of Pool?

Yes I do.

Which LFC fan doesn't love JK?? If he doesn't he's not a LFC fan, simple! He, X, loves his manager, Rafa. A real dichotomy come April 23 for HIM... for REAL fans no such dilemma!

And as far as posting articles about LFC, he gobbles these up without any critical thinking. Read "A Blogger's Guide to Providing Opinions" (X, 2016)
      Peter R

Comment

He hates BR because he is not Rafa and loves Klopp even though he is not Rafa.
        BR was found to be wanting hence he was replaced but then my mentioning BR is irrelevant. I am examining Sir X's behaviour during Klopp's era,and the fact that you have no qualms with how he has conducted..(or surely you have stated them)coupled with the sticking points for the revisionists are events that occurred prior to Klopp becoming Pool's manager suggest there are no new perceived violations or they would be additional issues of contention we are daily treated to.
        I think it is fair to assume that you would agree that Sir X is today exibiting behaviour that is consistent with that of a Liverpool fan.

Comment

I think you misunderstood my response. If you mean by "having qualms" means having "a problem", the answer is : Yes, I have a problem, but really it is he who has a problem. If you read his posts, and God knows there re many, you will see the continued disrespect that is meted out in EACH and EVERY one practically, especially to LOYAL fans of the club.

Quick example, Paul said Origi was "not ready". He posts : "Origi no good" quoting (in his own way) Paul. This is unacceptable. How can any civilised conversation take place when your friend continually posts comments like these that are DELIBERATE and are intended to PERPETUATE friction? And when he is called out on it, not a word of apology...why? as I said it is DELIBERATE, whether to vex, or to propagate his own view which is fine, but backed by falsehoods it isn't fine!

He thrives on the negative energy, and while I, in particular, am stupid to entertain him, one cannot allow him to mislead, misrepresent and LIE about what people have said. It existed during BR and it still continues, sad to say!

I do find him entertaining I must confess, why else would I come up with a reading list? I could go watch Netflix with the missus, or go out for a drink (which I did) it's Friday after all... but home at a decent hour the forum is my nightcap!
          Last edited by Peter R; April 15, 2016, 10:16 PM.
          Peter R

Comment

Entertaining and hilarious 1st I never attributed Paul saying Origi is no good,I posted a sarcastic header that KLOPP leads with the " no good Origi" he read into it as you did ( lacking comprehension) or conscientious guilt that he is no good ! I did state in the thread that Paul says he isn't ready.

The truth is Paul jumps to irrational conclusions,shoots from the lip, boxes himself into corners that makes it easy for me to call him out,you trying to help him only puts you in said position.

When I do it,you guys take it personal,so you fabricate motives,resort to degenerate name calling,don't confuse my brutal sarcasm to be in that class,although its designed to do damage.

I didn't start the name calling he did,I called for peace you both rejected it,so I will defend my self ,and you two or whoever stands with you or behind you have to deal with the consequences.

This type of war,is what I am trained in,thrive in ,I can run rings around you two in my sleep ,I don't have to curse ,brutal nihilistic sarcasm is what we practice at Ardenne ! It's no coincidence we have unleashed some of the most brutal characters on JA ,by extension the world....hehe.

You know not,what or who, you frigged with.Verbal mental pain is my game.

A suh wi sick,ask Paul he is unhinged !...hehe
            Last edited by Sir X; April 16, 2016, 12:54 AM.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Entertaining and hilarious 1st I never attributed Paul saying Origi is no good,I posted a sarcastic header that KLOPP leads with the " no good Origi" he read into it as you did ( lacking comprehension) or conscientious guilt that he is no good ! I did state in the thread that Paul says he isn't ready.

The truth is Paul jumps to irrational conclusions,shoots from the lip, boxes himself into corners that makes it easy for me to call him out,you trying to help him only puts you in said position.

When I do it,you guys take it personal,so you fabricate motives,resort to degenerate name calling,don't confuse my brutal sarcasm to be in that class,although its designed to do damage.

I didn't start the name calling he did,I called for peace you both rejected it,so I will defend my self ,and you two or whoever stands with you or behind you have to deal with the consequences.

This type of war,is what I am trained in,thrive in ,I can run rings around you two in my sleep ,I don't have to curse ,brutal nihilistic sarcasm is what we practice at Ardenne ! It's no coincidence we have unleashed some of the most brutal characters on JA ,by extension the world....hehe.

You know not,what or who, you frigged with.Verbal mental pain is my game.

A suh wi sick,ask Paul he is unhinged !...hehe
              Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a Woooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! DELUSIONIST TO THE WERL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So X, is when since you did turn mad? He he he he he he he he............Woooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee ... MI CLAVICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Rockman, I am beginning to worry about you.

"Subsequent to the appointment of Klopp,do you have any qualms with the way Sir X conducted himself as a fan of Pool?"

Are you kidding me??? A blind man can see that the "over xuberance" of this klown posting incessant drivel about LFC on the site is a LAME attempt to convince himself that he is an LFC fan. I have a simple question for you:

When Moyes was mashing up your team, did it ever cross your mind to move to a rival? e.g. Arsenal? Chelsea? Liverpool?

It is a YES or NO question. It is self-evident.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why would you put "no good Origi" in your thread starter? What was the motivation? your intention? If you say you were not alluding to Paul's "not ready" you are LYING!!

I don't buy your explanation. Nice try, but it is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the things you do regularly. Whether taken personal or not, it is a GROSS misrepresentation of what has been said here about Origi. It is a DELIBERATE act fully intended to create confusion. Reference, "How to Bullsh!t People and Make Enemies" (X, 2016).
                  Peter R

Comment

So you recieved my explanation and you dont buy it ,why ask for one ? If your mind is made up ...hehe

As mi say unnuh nuh righted , is sarcasm reserved for you , or is it that you cant cope with the X standard .

Mi say : KLOPP LEADS ( now led, past tense) with the no good Origi !
                    Big Bwaaay say im nuh good ......hehe, before the game , now he sings , he is improving !

I have moved him center and it a bun yuh becuse mi sarcasim was meant to inflict damage , hello thats the purpose , fi bun Big bwaay skin, any any joka who stand up wid im, a now yuh sight di rake...lolol.

Unnuh slow sah , blind a lead blind !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I ask for an explanation to try to understand your "thinking": reference "Thinking is overrated" (X, 2016) . Thats' all.

So, you can spin it how you like I reserve the right to reject your justification for twisting facts. reference "Obfuscation 101" (X,2016)

A better "sarcastic" (sic) (yours wasn't, it was misrepresentation given the context of what preceded) lead would have been to quote Paul directly , i.e. Klopp leads with "not ready" Origi etc. - The use of "irony" is what you really needed in this case; it would be more honest, and effective in making your point... whatever it is/was.
                      Peter R

Comment

Of course it wasnt , to you because the sarcasm hurt , it was intended to ( use irony to mock or convey contempt) , you cant see it , others can , misrepresentation you call it ...hehe

...yuh coming along fast !

Comment

Alas, you fail to understand. By itself, it is sarcasm... in the context of the lead up it isn't! But I can only try! yuself!! Reference "Big Up Yourself Daily: No One Else Will" (X, 2016)
                          Peter R

Comment

Thanks

Comment

You're welcome.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X