No announcement yet.

Paul: A classic case of foot in mouth disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedro caan elp yuh ,much less Im self,mi juss a warm up,and unnuh a move parro with incoherent vomit....nervous mi say!

Unnuh a guh keep move center until unnuh a guh sound more like me than mi,memba mi tell yuh !

Hehe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Truth is IM sarry fi yuh like every bady else,why yuh think mi a get P.M,phone call and open site insinuations fi tap di war ,but yuh suh fool,yuh nuh know when fi tap ,a dat a unnu problem, unnuh think unnu too smart,and unnu fool.

Yuh ear mi big Bwaay,and you have heard big boy stories haven't you?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As much as Karl is decent, you are the absolute total opposite! From Karl call for peace, all you did was pay lip service to the request. I don't care what anyone else feel or seh, the evidence is there for ME to see!
        Peter R

Comment

Impossible! "sound like you"?!?! You wish... you're just the proverbial beggar on his horse, galloping in circles and going nowhere! If I ever go that low to "sound like you" it must mean I'm in my grave! LOL

The fact is Paul and I have been the epitome of consistency. It is simply that it takes you that long to understand anyone's position, that you have these "eureka" moments about things that have been in the open domain for years!!! Wherever "centre" is, we've been there light years ahead of you, yuh dun get lap bout six time, inna hundred metre race yuh suh slow and now come an jus' a bray like jack horse, wid bad breat'. KMT

Why the hell does anyone need to spell out to you that, for example, ANY team needs "balance" ! Because you read it or heard it somewhere you come all excited pon de board an gwaan like seh you just discover gold when all along what you are now seeing as gospel had been long known by all and sundry. Like your trinity epiphany!! Never, never never, until last year (I am open to correction on just when you first ever did) did I ever read anything by you on the history or the traditions of LFC. I myself I am not ashamed to say I was never well versed in the history, nowhere like Paul is. He is the one who schooled you about LFC, you probably didn't even know who Shankly was. It WAS Paul M., not Tomkins who set you googling and learning about the history of the club, and that was a good thing. Except, you come back with your brazen two-facedness to pretend like seh you know all bout dis long time!! and a chat 'bout Trinity reh reh reh... grasshopper you will always be, Neophyte! But a chu ah YOU who waan soun' like Paul M. an' don' lie! Mr. Flipper of Scripts.

It is you, in your desperation to be accepted by TRUE LFC fans and wanting so desperately to be back on the wagon, who have begun to find the path of righteousness and wanting to sound like US. Well, you can walk like a duck, and talk like a duck, and your acolytes will say then he must be a duck, BUT , we in the know that that bird ain't no duck, but a turkey! to be roasted or boiled in oil every time him come gobbling roun' 'ere wid him revisionist self!

So you can gwaaan big up yuhself til thy Rafa come, yuh only fooling yuhself. De two a unnuh a get dis Except Rafa wi get fi him when him come Anfield... afta dat him good... you on de odda han' .. a guh get bax!! as long as yuh kip up almshouse
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Truth is IM sarry fi yuh like every bady else,why yuh think mi a get P.M,phone call and open site insinuations fi tap di war ,but yuh suh fool,yuh nuh know when fi tap ,a dat a unnu problem, unnuh think unnu too smart,and unnu fool.

Yuh ear mi big Bwaay,and you have heard big boy stories haven't you?
            Edi, edi boo,
            Edi, edi boo,
            Edi, edi boo
            Edi boo pon fya
            An him Pupa nah bring no wata!!

Signed,

Smarty Pants
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X