X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booommmm shaatttt!!!

LFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peter R

it nuh dun yet doh! calm, gents, calm, and maintain composure!!
    Peter R

Comment

What a game I love this game

Wow Great offensive game, I thought with the big shot Louvren cost LFC......And his haters would have pile on. Peter X and Paul I saw a big BANNER at the start of the Game. BORN a REd, Always a RED. A REd Till I die...Wow..Bwoy now mi know sey unuh arguing will not die ..RED supporters mek nuff NOISE. I LOVE THIS GAME
      Last edited by PeeJay; April 14, 2016, 05:02 PM.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Boca Cabre almost ketch unuh
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The antidote name begin with J.K.
          Peter R

Comment

Peejay... wi win a fantastic match! against odds (after the early setback) beyond what mere mortals would not have overcome... a time of rejoicing in victory...an some eedyat bwoywaan jus kowl up de place wid negativity!! yuh nuh dem deh man head nuh good!

Bigup LFC, Big up JK, Big up everyman inna wi squad!
            Peter R

Comment

could easily have been BR nuh suh?

Comment

Easy nuh man ,of course with another 300 million and 3 years.....lolol.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So you back in the foldX I see!
                  Peter R

Comment

Too many loose ends,Pool's current table standings is not better than BR's,but was the change of manager appreciated by you?

Comment

Standings don't reflect the true position of pool,we had a change in manager,one of the few teams in the Prem,that must be factored in,to come to a fair assessment of our position and strength.

Unless yuh a reason like Big bway,Paul...hehe.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Do I really have to answer that question? is it a serious one? or are you being deliberately obtuse like your friend?

In the interest of peace and harmony, I will assume that it is a serious one and that you have been so mesmerised and sidetracked by your friend's constant barrage of anti-BR postings, that you never ever had an opportunity to see where REAL LFC fans thanked BR for his services to the club, and welcomed JK with open arms!

You are correct about JK and LFC's standings... in the league, since his arrival, his performance judged by points on the board, is marginally better (if it is) than BR's over the same span of matches that he has been in charge. However, we note (and this is why you bring in a brand name manager) a definite improvement in the performance of play generally (case in point, today). Sane heads recognise(d) that JK's job was not to work an overnight miracle, but really a work in progress to mould a team of his own over the balance of the season (i.e. since he was hired) and over the next seasons to come. Expectations are higher than of BR (notwithstanding the season we placed second under him), otherwise, why change?

So, to ask the question that you did, suggests that you either do not read the posts that were made by me (or Paul) where the welcoming of JK as OUR manager was clearly stated (and there were more than a few), OR, you are completely brain-washed by the erratic rantings of your friend.

Be guided accordingly, for you are known by the company you keep!
                        Peter R

Comment

It would be the way of football if 'pool had lost. They created 'tons' of excellent good goal-scoring chances. It was wonderful attacking football. On another day they would have scored 5 or 6.

The caution is, that may be clear evidence that top rate strikers are needed. It would be the possibility of condemning the team to similar EPL role next season and being out of luck in games like these? Portent of disaster around the corner = next season?

The good coach sees 'the truth' and fixes short-coming even as victories are piling up! ...pity Mr. Wenger has fallen short on such these many past years!!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I can't disagree. It's not every day that your two full backs each score a goal in the same match. It probably won't happen again for another two years (hopefully more often though).

However, I believe that JK is astute (did I say that? ) and is well aware of the holes that need to be filled. The question is: are the players he wants available? and are they willing to come to Liverpool? Qualifying for CL (by whatever means) would make the club more attractive.

What I want to see from LFC now is back to back to back to back consistent performances. The last three, in eight days, have been extremely encouraging.

I don't see why we won't steamroll Bournemouth at the weekend, given how rampant we have been lately.

The problem you have at Arsenal with Wenger is that he is too much of an icon for him to not be allowed to depart on his own terms. And it seems that he will set the agenda for that departure. At least so I see it.

Maybe he will have a turn around next year?!? and start filling the gaps. Who knows?
                            Peter R

Comment

There is a reason why Liverpool remains England's most glorious and most successful club.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X