RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klopp: Leads with the no good Origi - 5th columnist upset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: Leads with the no good Origi - 5th columnist upset!

1) The difference in mood among supporters currently is in stark contrast to those dark last few weeks under Brendan Rodgers earlier in the season.

In fact, that period of apathy seems a lifetime away now that Jurgen Klopp has started to breathe life back into the team. Fans now have hope in their hearts.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...-dont-11182954

2) “You see what confidence can do,” said Klopp.

“I think Divock said it himself that when he came here everything was different. He is still a very young player. Coming here he knows expectations are really high because he’s a highly-rated striker.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/04...-divock-origi/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mi belly....5 TH columnist whey yuh deh,the 20 goal a season striker, strike ? or was it a balanced team,led by the nuh ready striker...lol.

I guess this doesn't fit your narrative...lol

Confidence mi say!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Semifinals in Europa....this feels like home,how long since I haven't see this place....Since Rafa days.....lol.

Comment

A balanced LFC team has just disposed of a team with a 37 goal striker - Aubuyegman and a 20 goal season attacking midfielder- Reus.

Ahhhhhmmm balance mi say.5 TH columnist any comments, or are you going to put on the broken record...When I left for city.......lolol

Mi belly,man can fool but yuh caan suh fool.

Comment

Erm... where does Dortmund stand in the Bundesliga?

Having asked that (don't bother answering), this WAS a superlative performance by my team. Still things to work on, but we have a top quality manager in case you didn't know!
          Peter R

Comment

So are you saying the previous manager was not and if he was ,why was he crying that he needed more funds before he was sacked to take it to Klopps level ? If you are saying yes,thanks for the reminder,glad you have moved center.

2nd are you saying Dortmund standing in its league was a distraction why it lost,please clarify about that reference ?

Comment

As usual you rewrite the script to suit your own deluded ego... selective and misguided memory ... yuh head nuh good! Now leave me to enjoy my teams astounding victory! Like yuh waan jump pon LFC wagon!? Sorry no room for turncoats!
              Last edited by Peter R; April 14, 2016, 07:01 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

I asked questions sir,that's all I did.If that was too much let me know.

Comment

You never read the bestseller? "The Art of Avoiding The Question" by X...? Mandatory reading IMO for any budding obfuscater!

Ok. I have no clue how BR get into this (writing your own script). However, for me, for better or for worse, I have moved on from BR. It seems that you are still in some sort of funk over him. If you wish to interpret my comment as having something to do with BR, that's your prerogative.

What I am addressing in my comment about their standing is that having two strikers such as you mention, and I take your word about their record, MUST have served them well to get where they are in. They are guaranteed CL anyway, so, other than not having any silverware, they at least have achieved CL qualification (if I read the standings correctly). And no doubt, due in no small measure to having goal scorers in the squad.

As Paul has said, and I concur, trying to achieve CL via the Europa is a crapshoot, ask Dortmund, (although they wouldn't need it). And I don't know about you, BUT the one thing missing from my team's trophy case is an EPL trophy. Winning Europa would be lovely, silverware and CL as rewards, but the big prize for ME, is the EPL, given my team's prolonged wandering in the wilderness without finding the oasis that the trophy represents. Excuse the digression! Anyway, I hope you're happy for us LFC aficionados! Even though "just" a quarter final match in a lesser competition than the CL, this is one match that will surely be remembered for a long time. Now, mi a tek a nex one! It's been a good afternoon! LFC!!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    You never read the bestseller? "The Art of Avoiding The Question" by X...? Mandatory reading IMO for any budding obfuscater!

Ok. I have no clue how BR get into this (writing your own script). However, for me, for better or for worse, I have moved on from BR. It seems that you are still in some sort of funk over him. If you wish to interpret my comment as having something to do with BR, that's your prerogative.

What I am addressing in my comment about their standing is that having two strikers such as you mention, and I take your word about their record, MUST have served them well to get where they are in. They are guaranteed CL anyway, so, other than not having any silverware, they at least have achieved CL qualification (if I read the standings correctly). And no doubt, due in no small measure to having goal scorers in the squad.

As Paul has said, and I concur, trying to achieve CL via the Europa is a crapshoot, ask Dortmund, (although they wouldn't need it). And I don't know about you, BUT the one thing missing from my team's trophy case is an EPL trophy. Winning Europa would be lovely, silverware and CL as rewards, but the big prize for ME, is the EPL, given my team's prolonged wandering in the wilderness without finding the oasis that the trophy represents. Excuse the digression! Anyway, I hope you're happy for us LFC aficionados! Even though "just" a quarter final match in a lesser competition than the CL, this is one match that will surely be remembered for a long time. Now, mi a tek a nex one! It's been a good afternoon! LFC!!
                    What is so hilarious is that he is so predictable. He he he...no depth...no sense...no capability to processed subtleties or nuance, the concrete between him ears must be a "heavy" burden indeed. LOL!!! Now he wants - like a typical sunshiner - to take all the "credit" and noise for our side's win...as if! Ha ha...klown betta worry what gonna happen to Newcastle - remember - "Rafa for Life!" That's what got this fool painted into his own corner in the first place - misguided and misplaced alliance to a "man"... forgetting what we take for granted which is of course: "no man is bigger than the club".

YNWA
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The broken record......how yuh rate Origi,Big Bwaay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        The broken record......how yuh rate Origi,Big Bwaay?
                        Congrats to Origi...he is coming along. Still work to do on his decision making. And by the way eedyat, SHOW ME where I said he was "no good"? What I did say, Mr. Resident Intellectual Midget, is that he was "not ready". However, you are so simplistic, you see him mek 3 goals in 11 games and you think he has "arrived". LOL! Low the yout'. Him coming to come. You have no depth, no vision, no sense. Try breaking that record.
                        Last edited by Paul Marin; April 15, 2016, 07:51 AM.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Congrats to Origi...he is coming along.......Big bwaaay has moved center again in the space of a couple days , thanks to my foot in his mouth...lol

Show me where I stated you said , he is no good, in the body of the post/thread ?.....Comprehension mi say .

Yeah a suh mi do it , when a bwaay waan diss di program , twist yuh up like gig , war yuh whha war , Big bwaaay , yuh get it .

Flipper, flipper , flipper fasting than lighting...hehe..suh im move to nuh ready , to coming along ...hehe ...yuh see wha a foot in the mouth can do ...LOLOL ...mi belly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            Congrats to Origi...he is coming along.......Big bwaaay has moved center again in the space of a couple days , thanks to my foot in his mouth...lol

Show me where I stated you said , he is no good, in the body of the post/thread ?.....Comprehension mi say .

Yeah a suh mi do it , when a bwaay waan diss di program , twist yuh up like gig , war yuh whha war , Big bwaaay , yuh get it .

Flipper, flipper , flipper fasting than lighting...hehe..suh im move to nuh ready , to coming along ...hehe ...yuh see wha a foot in the mouth can do ...LOLOL ...mi belly.
                            Give me a link - until then - shaddup... more shyte from a turncoat. You betta worry bout Newcastle - 8 days to aneda bus arse fi unu - RAFA FI LIFE! Memba? Eedyat!! Post a link or suck on your own chupidniss. Origi not ready - still me ah seh so. Maybe next year. But decision making still poor. Him coulda have 6 in the last 3 starts a'ready...but...coming along. Will be ready soon I hope.

Comment

Yuh a fool,Im nuh ready enuff,fi tek Sturry spot,Lead di line,put in di 1st goal of a must win game with 2 goals down.

5 TH columnist yuh foot inna yuh mouth and mi a push it dung further along wid yuh liad comprehension problems.

Fiyyyyaaaahhhhh yuh a get.Betta yuh play yuh record Big Bwaay,...running to city...hehe!

Comment

Working...
                              X