Big ups for Andre Blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ups for Andre Blake

My Ivorian friend, Moussa, who lives in the Philadelphia area, sent me this text message this morning:

Moussa: Is (sic) Andrey Blake play for Jamaican national team?

Me: Yes, Andre Blake is the goalie. Why?

Moussa: Andre is a great goalie. It (sic) is going to be one of Jamaica greatest goalie in the history of Jamaica soccer. Because of him I m a Philadelphia Union fan and follow all their game. He is the maestro of the team. Great save in every game.

And I agree with him. But if we don't make it to the HEX...it will be a while before I could rate any of our players.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    My Ivorian friend, Moussa, who lives in the Philadelphia area, sent me this text message this morning:

Moussa: Is (sic) Andrey Blake play for Jamaican national team?

Me: Yes, Andre Blake is the goalie. Why?

Moussa: Andre is a great goalie. It (sic) is going to be one of Jamaica greatest goalie in the history of Jamaica soccer. Because of him I m a Philadelphia Union fan and follow all their game. He is the maestro of the team. Great save in every game.

And I agree with him. But if we don't make it to the HEX...it will be a while before I could rate any of our players.
    I think in the goalkeeping department we have some good keepers. You cannot take away one man's rating for the failings of a team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

while I have always supported Blake, I am very disappointed how he has put back ball in play in his last two games for Jamaica. He need to work on that and then he has the potential to be the best in our history.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He was awful!

But I think he will become a legend for us.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X