3 games to decide a season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    You missed this part of the sentence to draw a conclusion , talk about comprehension...that's the question for you, because you know like a feather you flip like the wind?

Yuh nuh only slow , yuh dunce ! Yuh bredda caan elp yuh out fi interpet a sentence im a nuh teacha ?
    But a whe di?? But a nuh you run up and down de M62? and the M40 and M6? then pon de Eurostar next??? hahahaha

Reminds of a saying: When you are dead you don't even know. Pain is something felt by others.

Same thing when you are stupid!
    Peter R

Comment

You missed this part of the sentence to draw a conclusion , talk about comprehension...that's the question for you, because you know like a feather you flip like the wind?

Yuh nuh only slow , yuh dunce ! Yuh bredda caan elp yuh out fi interpet a sentence im a nuh teacha ?
      Like I said - Origi NUH READY - my opinion. As for flipping - let's see...City, Napoli, Inter, Real Madrid, Newcastle...where you ago flip go next? LOL!! Klown. And btw - wha mek you nah answer this question?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...071#post555071
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Peter R,this thread quickly descended into yet another bitter feud between the usual suspects( which includes yoy)we have become accustomed to.Where did it all go downhill(exactly which post)??

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Peter R,this thread quickly descended into yet another bitter feud between the usual suspects( which includes yoy)we have become accustomed to.Where did it all go downhill(exactly which post)??
          Which post started it? Ha ha ha...the one where X declared his allegiance to City. It got worse when he *tried* to come back to LFC when we almost won the title. Then, he was barely tolerable and a jinx. The last straw as when he tried to lie about why he left for City in his stupid Quadrilateral doctrine. The real reason was that he ran to City is because a) he was vex FSG didn't hire Rafa, so he kicked the dog (BR) and continues to do so with every step back Rafa's career takes (reflects badly on his ridiculous "rafa for life" position) and b) because he is a wagonist. He didn't even know about Shankly's trinity when he left for City and NEVER stated it as his reason. So as I say - him is a liad and a fraud.

Moreover, his LAME attempts at being relevant to the LFC faithful is quite comical, but also revolting and insulting. Me, Mo, Peter and millions of other LFC fans stayed and have always stayed through thick and thin. Only a sunshiner and someone that is not a real supporter jumps ship. Mo entered a protest against LFC by turning off the pipes, but he never left. That is what a real fan does and that's why the FRAUD X will never be LFC. I will make sure the world recognizes him for the absolute DISGRACE that he is. That's my only purpose. I will do so by using his stupidity and many other flaws against him...for example, I challenge you to find ONE POST where X has made a claim against me that is backed up by SOLID links to relevant prior posts by me. NOT ONE exists. He is too stupid to pull it off try as he may...still...he makes accusations. Every claim I make I try to back it up with information.

Last, have you notice he NEVER answers the questions that xpose his fraudulence? For example, why him cyan answer this:

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...071#post555071

True him is a FRAUD. So there, Peter have his own answer, I just gave you mine. Respec'.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It was dead in de water from it launch... "master(de)baiter" at work!
            Peter R

Comment

Exactly what is the problem with the thread starter?

Comment

Like a broken record.....lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ask you bredrin! or take a look at the next thread starter... "no good Origi" ?! the man is an inveterate maker upper of his own "facts" that he ascribes to others! him deserve ten a dese every time

It is very difficult to ignore when person takes your words and continually twists them, for whatever reason!
                  Last edited by Peter R; April 14, 2016, 03:58 PM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Like a broken record.....lol
                    Truth a bun you. Gwey. Still no facts. LOL!!! Klown.

Comment

Working...
                    X