• 3 games to decide a season

3 games to decide

*Prem
    * CL
    *Europa Cup
    *Top 4

Ahhhhhhhhh sahhhhhhhhh!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Don't understand, how did Liverpool get into this?

They are like what? 10th, 13th...14th place?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Don't understand, how did Liverpool get into this?

They are like what? 10th, 13th...14th place?

Thanks.
      Well...season not done, neither is MY SIDE in 10th, 13th...14th place and the biggest reason for our demise this season is boca cabra. Nothing more, nothing less. Every time we made progress and the yap yap yap of the *real* 5th columnist come about...boom. One day you and I will cross paths in person, and I will give you nuff tump in your headback for letting him drop off your wagon...and jump on again...and drop off again
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Demise he calls it ,a league cup final,a soon to be semifinalist in Europa,still fighting for Top 4 and he calls it demise,so I guess BR was the epitomy of success.

This is the same bredda that has moved center on Sahko,Lucas,on the reason that fans can revolt under a failing coach,the balancing of a team/21 goal striker, and of course soon Origi.

Makes you wonder about 5 TH columnist

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Actually, makes you wonder whether YOU can answer any question without the usual (entrails of) red herring, smokescreen, obfuscation etc. etc.

The truth is the NON-ANSWER is as, NO! it's MORE INSTRUCTIVE than any attempt at a "straight" answer!

As Mrs. Moneypenny would say: "Oh JameX, you're such a masterdebaiter...I always thought you were a cunninglinguist"... LOL
          Peter R

Comment

The truth is there is nothing to answer,your brother has my Lucid response in his footer,as he stated!

I have moved you two center! the day will come or it has already when you will admit I am right,doing so publicy is another issue.

Comment

The only "movement" you've demonstrated is the verbal version of what "Immodium" is used to treat! Sorry.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                The only "movement" you've demonstrated is the verbal version of what "Immodium" is used to treat! Sorry.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Notice he has no balls to answer this question? Dyam fraud.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...071#post555071

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Demise he calls it ,a league cup final,a soon to be semifinalist in Europa,still fighting for Top 4 and he calls it demise,so I guess BR was the epitomy of success.

This is the same bredda that has moved center on Sahko,Lucas,on the reason that fans can revolt under a failing coach,the balancing of a team/21 goal striker, and of course soon Origi.

Makes you wonder about 5 TH columnist
                    Two things:

1) the first thing you should learn if you are going to try to re-write history, is to learn how to write
                    2) the second thing you should learn, is to stick to facts. Specifically - SHOW ME (you can't) where I have ever not supported Sakho or Origi.

My position on Lucas has changed. So what? Hasn't yours on Allen? Or did BR move you to the centre? Fact: I said Origi is not ready. That's my opinion and it hasn't changed. Three goals in 2 games while promising does not mean he has "arrived" or is ready. Maybe he will be ready next season, but we will have to wait and see. And last, SHOW where I have EVER done anything but support Sakho. Again, you can't so all your horseshyte is baseless...so if you can't bring the proof, then shet u long mout' and stop stink up di place wid you flatulence. Dyam Eedyat.

Comment

You are a nut, I guess saying Origi nuh ready is your idea of support,strange when I voiced same thoughts about your coach BR you stated I wasn't supportive of him.

Your sweet words of dismissing me ,can't change that fact,Peter would say if it was I ,there is a comprehension problem or you lack the ability to express your thoughts.The time for me to prove anything to you passed last Christmas,you ain't worth it.

The truth hurts ,the site knows you are whacked!

Comment

You are a nut, I guess saying Origi nuh ready is your idea of support,strange when I voiced same thoughts about your coach BR you stated I wasn't supportive of him.

Your sweet words of dismissing me ,can't change that fact,Peter would say if it was I ,there is a comprehension problem or you lack the ability to express your thoughts.The time for me to prove anything to you passed last Christmas,you ain't worth it.

The truth hurts ,the site knows you are whacked!
                        LOL! I say Origi is not ready and you consider that comparable to your incessant DAILY MULTIPLE bashings of BR? Wooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MI CLAVICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is Origi ready now ,that's the question for you, because you know like a feather you flip like the wind? comparable is subjective .BR nuh readdddddy fi pool,never was never will be.

He cried for a bigger transfer budget to do what Klopp is doing now and guess which flipper or flippers were the biggest backers of his Deadwood,nuh good,midtable mentality,admit di bredda would have spent a fortune to get us no-where,you can't won't ,but history will prove me right and you will be looking like a fool crying why I never supported ,yuh no good RUCKS !

IM NUH GOOD! and to answer your question,he is a LFC player.
                          Last edited by Sir X; April 14, 2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Is Origi ready now ,that's the question for you, because you know like a feather you flip like the wind? comparable is subjective .BR nuh readdddddy fi pool,never was never will be.

He cried for a bigger transfer budget to do what Klopp is doing now and guess which flipper or flippers were the biggest backers of his Deadwood,nuh good,midtable mentality,admit di bredda would have spent a fortune to get us no-where,you can't won't ,but history will prove me right and you will be looking like a fool crying why I never supported ,yuh no good RUCKS !

IM NUH GOOD! and to answer your question,he is a LFC player.
                            Like I said - your comprehension skills are moronic. I CLEARLY stated, that in my opinion - ORIGI IS STILL NOT READY...but maybe he will be next season. As for the rest of your ramblings, I told you, if you're going to go down this path, learn to write. Mr. Lucid. LOL!!!

Comment

You missed this part of the sentence to draw a conclusion , talk about comprehension...that's the question for you, because you know like a feather you flip like the wind?

Yuh nuh only slow , yuh dunce ! Yuh bredda caan elp yuh out fi interpet a sentence im a nuh teacha ?

Comment

Working...
                              X