I guess afta Maubid and JAwge see how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess afta Maubid and JAwge see how

Adu leff 2 Samba boys fi dead we gonna hear how him better than Robinho now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

heheheheee.

Careful Lazie. Mine yuh get in chubble.

I just miss T.K. cause only him would get the proper milage from Freddy 'the PHENOM' Adu and his US squad.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Adu leff 2 Samba boys fi dead we gonna hear how him better than Robinho now.
      Was it two or three?

Hey, tek it seh mi tell yuh. Te top two positions in CONCACAF deh pon lock dung by the USA and Mextico. All other thirty eight teams in the confederation will have to fight for the other 1 1/2 spots. It is going to be rough.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Was it two or three?

Hey, tek it seh mi tell yuh. Te top two positions in CONCACAF deh pon lock dung by the USA and Mextico. All other thirty eight teams in the confederation will have to fight for the other 1 1/2 spots. It is going to be rough.
        Tell Redz. Him nuh talk like USA cyaan win nuh world cup? I guess him on him way to Haiti now.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am glad that this is happening to
          Brasil, they now know that they have erred. You don't seriously think that the US. can really challenge Brasil in football, do you? Are they (US) going to win the U20? HL jump in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            I am glad that this is happening to
            Brasil, they now know that they have erred. You don't seriously think that the US. can really challenge Brasil in football, do you? Are they (US) going to win the U20? HL jump in here.
            They not only matched them, they beat them fair and square. Yuh act as if you are the only Brazil fan around here.

Comment

Yuh act as if you are the only Brazil fan around here.
              You see it tuh?!
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X