Imagine as soon as Mensah was subbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine as soon as Mensah was subbed

We concede 3 goals. All 3 coming from the right side. Still not creating enough chances. Why was Young playing forward? Cho.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    We concede 3 goals. All 3 coming from the right side. Still not creating enough chances. Why was Young playing forward? Cho.
    Is LVG gone for sure at the end of the season?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Is LVG gone for sure at the end of the season?
      Not certain. Hearing one thing today, hear something else tomorrow. What were the players doing in those 5 minutes.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My club is a slow learner,they gave Moyes a guaranteed constract only to have to honor it when it was terminated prematurely, I suspect the same dynamics are into play ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Not certain. Hearing one thing today, hear something else tomorrow. What were the players doing in those 5 minutes.
          It was quite amazing. Mental lapse. No on field leader. That is usually the problem. When y'all had keane, scoles, rio those kinds of things were rare, but cyan seh unu have anybody in those molds.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            My club is a slow learner,they gave Moyes a guaranteed constract only to have to honor it when it was terminated prematurely, I suspect the same dynamics are into play ..
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

See all dem tings tah!

Comment

Lazie, the commentators warned us about what was to come when he was being subbed. And they came in quick succession.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                  Lazie, the commentators warned us about what was to come when he was being subbed. And they came in quick succession.
                  Westman, we simply salt this season. As soon as a player starts playing well injury. From Shaw to Mensah. I cannot understand why the quicker Valencia was not brought in for Mensah, seeing that Rose was rampant on the left wing. The young as center forward move is baffling ... but then ... if it had worked we would be singing his praises.

Comment

According to Michael Owen, the logical player for the position Young played, was Rashford. He also use the word "bafffled".
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      According to Michael Owen, the logical player for the position Young played, was Rashford. He also use the word "bafffled".
                      Well I can understand pulling him out as he wasn't troubling the Spurs' defense.

Comment

May have looked different if other substitution options were explored.Interestingly enough,I have seen a change in Martial in the last three games,he appears disgruntled (outright lackadaisical) ,if my hunch is correct then playing Young as the striker must be hard for Martial to swallow.

We can forget the small step LvG took forward today by starting Mensah,Valencia and Young were crucial to LvG's starting eleven prior to both players getting injured.Unfortunately that is forgotten by LvG because he has a memory span limited to a week.Mensah has to start from the bottom again when he recovers.

Comment

All me can say is Manu nuh need to buy no big player. Look on all the big players Manu bought over the last two years and contrast it with the youngsters from the academy. Mensah, Jackson, Rashford, Lingard etc. They have to find a way to give the youngsters a chance.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It makes imminent sense that Giggs should be the next manager ..... And soon!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A club of Manchester United's stature needs big players. My eyes were opened a few seasons ago when my bredrin said to me that he measures United against the Real Madrid, the Barcelona and the Bayern Munich. That is the standard. Yes we have a lot of young prospects that can go on to become world class, but they cannot form the majority of the team or else we would become another Loserfool or worse, Arsenal. Once we build a team that can win the CL, then the Premier League is easy. LVG needs to go.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X