Guru Zen Paul ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guru Zen Paul ?

KMT. Whether he is 8 or 80, HIM NUH READY! Sterling was ready...me cyan seh nuttin 'bout Depay true me nuh watch dat deh team too tough, but Kane? Really? You're gonna put Origi in the same sentence as Kane? Kane's success proves that Origi nuh ready.

If you want to zero in on me saying Origi was too young knock yourself out. The point was clarified - i.e. whether he is 8 or 80 - he is not ready

Dem oda man him name are leaps and bounds ahead of Origi.

Yuh suffa from foot and mouth disease, from the 20 goal a season striker to this Origi off the bench....hehe

Of course you are free to clarify and tek back yuh chat as me misinterpeting your views.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Origgggiiiiii again !!!!!!!!!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This sunday naah work out fi Zen FOOLRU !

Comment

Working...
      X