Spurs v. Manu**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs v. Manu**

Any predictions? I think it will be a draw. Both teams have to win. This is the game of the weekend, although West Ham's prospective "hammering" of Arsenal (in progress) is quite entertaining and also seems to be giving Crystal credibility but plenty time left. My hope is a draw in the Spurs /Manu fixture, and a West Brom win over City. That will give LCFC hope and as for my team, we still have a shot mathematically...more twists and turns left to go in this season...that's for sure.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Me too, my eyes are on this game. I like the Spurs a little but of course I want Gritty City to win, so a draw or a loss at hands of Manu is OK for me.

Comment

LvG and his strategies etc aside (I leave that to the experts), ManU's goal production is part of their problem. Rooney is the their leading scorer with 14 in all comps followed by Martial, 13. Rooney last scored two months ago... (has he even been playing? I don't really follow them). Did I hear a someone shout "bring back RvP" ?
      Peter R

Comment

Our(LvG's preferred) wingbacks(Rojo and Darmian)are not up to the task..,and the sidelining of Mensah is not helpful.Martial has played far more games than the currently injured Rooney.

Comment

So Rooney is injured... that removes your biggest goal scoring threat. Just looking at the numbers, in spite of your comment on Rojo and Darmian (and I don't doubt you because I don't follow the team really) your team has conceded the second least goals (27) after Spurs (25), so on average less than 1 per game which is very good. I suspect one reason, I'm guessing, why the wingbacks you mention are under scrutiny, is because of the lack of goal production which puts additional pressure on the defence to keep things really tight.

I would hazard that it is your defence which has kept you where you are in the standings. If you had an RvP in the side, all else being equal, you'd no doubt be a little further ahead.

Anyway, Spurs coming fi unnuh and they will come hard as Leicester won today, they have no choice but to go for the win. This might actually work in your favour as they might be more exposed at the back, in the hunt to score.

Enjoy the game!
          Peter R

Comment

Now we are reduced to hoping,our keeper is probably the best in the league and it is to no avail.
            Congrats to Scaly's Spurs,th3 marg8n of victory is a true reflection of the table standings.
            Quite embarrassing!

Comment

Working...
            X