No announcement yet.

Arsenal pulling a Liverpool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I can't help it if your world is black and white... YOU interpret the call for a goal scorer as meaning, "let's neglect the defence"... YOU draw those inaccurate conclusions because your reasoning and thinking is clouded by your own Xuberant agenda.

The only people you "move" must be people whe a move inna house! Deluded fellow!
    Peter R

Comment

I keep telling you,dont speak for me it makes you look foolish,where did I say that ,you neglect the defence ? You could have intentions about the defence ,all I am saying is you didn't voice it ,which makes you two look the fool.

I care about how you two look in the public's eyes,you should have voiced it.

Yuh see mi...hehe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, what other INTERPRETATION am I to gather when you ERRONEOUSLY say that I am "now" interjecting the importance of defence? No one ever discounted it! That was not me "speaking for you" but rather demonstrating YOUR interpretation of the call for a striker (and indeed for more productivity from the midfield). You then APPARENTLY are interpreting this as neglecting defence. What was my response Thursday (?) when you asked if "the defence was fine with you"? See it here:

No...not really, someone went to sleep on that goal, but IMO, we cannot go forward thinking that we will win games with clean sheets... though in a perfect world that would be nice! (this is not to say that the defence cannot and shouldn't improve).

I find it rather ironic, disingenuous when you say in your defence : "Have I ever rejected that we might need a 20 goal a season striker..." when you sarcastically post comments like you did in this thread, about Arsenal needing a 20 goal a season striker, and indeed posting a thread with the sarcastic lead " Liverpool needs to prioritise a 20 goal a season striker" and also in other posts in this forum. If you don't disagree, then why the continued side of the mouth commentary?

The call has been, in no particular order, for players to "step up" because they have not been playing to their potential, more productivity from the midfield (in goals), and for a clinical finisher... the call has not been a today one, it was there from the BR days which you seem to ignore.

Even during the match Thursday, I posted a comment made by the commentator who said that LFC's season has been one of "chances missed" which I happen to agree with. That doesn't mean I believe that the defence hasn't been leaky at inopportune times. In fact, I can't remember when, but I even made a comment about JK having the defence practise defending corners, because we have given up too many goals on corners. And how did we give up that goal on Thursday?!

Anyway, IMO, (a) good striker(s) is/are harder to find (or mould) than (a) good defender(s), and unless and until Sturridge regains form, Origi (who looks promising) becomes more clinical, Firmino clicks consistently etc. etc. a clinical finisher (I just don't know who) will certainly, I'm sure be on JK's shopping list.
        Peter R

Comment

The other interpretation is unnuh slow.When you find a theme with messages of sarcasm like you alluded to, the messenger is usually labelled all kind of things from those who are slow,or as they say ,going over ones head.Disingenuous is one of them.

Like mi say,I care about both of your images,looking slow nuh nice on the RBYZSC.....lol...suh mi will bring unnuh up to speed or centa!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But a whe di? Nuh yuh jus fin out (realise) seh I (we) never neglected the defence, nor the midfield?? who yu seh slow?? This is what happens when you are blinkered...one track vision, can't see the forest for the trees etc. etc. come on man! snap out of it! BUT, I know you have these "eureka" moments, which is great!!! moving you to greater comprehension skills is one of the goals... yeah, it hard, but, I see a little progress.

And it's so touching about the "caring" part... makes me wanna break down and LOL ... BUT as the saying goes, with "friends" like you, who needs enemies?
            Last edited by Peter R; April 9, 2016, 05:57 PM.
            Peter R

Comment

Again dont put words in my mouth , me not realizing and your mental capacity to state the obvious are two different issues.

UNNU, SLOW and MI AFFI BRING IT OUTTA UNNU, mi know yuh shame,suh mi aguh low it and mek unnuh gwaan wallow inna unnuh self pity !

Comment

But yuh see my trial ! Who yuh seh slow again?? mi likkle "slow" pon dat uptake ...but yuh coming along nicely, slow, but nicely...eff u do like de tortoise yu cud all win de race
                Peter R

Comment

Spurs 6-7 Man U,the compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    But yuh see my trial ! Who yuh seh slow again?? mi likkle "slow" pon dat uptake ...but yuh coming along nicely, slow, but nicely...eff u do like de tortoise yu cud all win de race
                    Are you seriously going to continue to entertain this twit? Can you believe he is stupid enough to ask this question:

"Have I ever rejected that we might need a 20 goal a season striker..." http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...son#post554852

After we beat Chelsea 3-1, he declared that Klopp had found the right balance, in his characteristic xuberance, quick to declare all kinds of shyte out his arse...including ridiculing the need for a 20 goal a season striker - he also declared THEN that Klopp (less than 3 weeks into his tenure) had "found the right balance" - LOL!!! As you said, "he who knows not..."http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...son#post539502

There's loads more. This fellow is an intellectual midget. I know as a teacher you are professionally obligated to educate and develop thinking productive citizens...but after a while, you have to admit that some students are beyond help...dem jus plain fool. X is one of those. Him tink seh people chupid like him. Dyam twit...trying to make revisions to the record bout moving people to the center when this jackarse has been out in left field (actually, out at Etihad, San Siro, Bernabeau etc) the whole time.

Small minded. 'Low him.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X