Arsenal pulling a Liverpool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal pulling a Liverpool...

Ahead 0-2, now 2-2 thanks to my bwoy Andy Carroll. Entertaining game. Gamma, Karl, Peejay, Dunny...unu team cyan dweet?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Welbeck not having a good game touch is off

Giroud always plays good against West Ham so too Ramsey. Game just start lets see what my team is made of. I told my wife we needed 3 goals to be comfortable and that was after we scored the first two.
    Funny she went to the laundry room just came back to ask the score ....Her reaction after...SH##t. My reaction mi breakfast nuh taste good no more..mi on the edge of my sofa...can't even sit back.
    Thanks for understanding Fanatic stress Lord Paul. di SIR get taken already.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Iwobi to score ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Giroud always plays good against West Ham so too Ramsey. Game just start lets see what my team is made of. I told my wife we needed 3 goals to be comfortable and that was after we scored the first two.
        Funny she went to the laundry room just came back to ask the score ....Her reaction after...SH##t. My reaction mi breakfast nuh taste good no more..mi on the edge of my sofa...can't even sit back.
        Thanks for understanding Fanatic stress Lord Paul. di SIR get taken already.
        LOL! Lord will do jes' fine. Your team cyan deal with the high ball in the box. But on the attacking side, where is the characteristic Arsenal movement? Unu look stiff.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Arsenal need a 20 goal a season striker.....lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Okay - unu nah lie down 3-3

Comment

Lovely result
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Lovely result
                Like the 6-0 Spurs ago give unu tomorrow!

Comment

Wishful thinking.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wishful thinking.
                    Okay - then what is your prediction?

Comment

The winner will win the game

Comment

The winner will win the game
                        How "astute" LOL!!! But mek sure you wear you "draws"...jes in case you wrang!

Comment

No one in their right mind would EVER discount the importance of a tight defence. But, while that 20 goal scorer doesn't guarantee anything (or may not even be necessary if you have two or three scoring over a certain number (say twelve), having him certainly goes a loooonnngggg way in being competitive! (i.e. top 4). Is it a coincidence that LcFC and Spurs have the top goal scorers so far?

What is ManU's problem this year? just looking at the numbers...
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            No one in their right mind would EVER discount the importance of a tight defence. But, while that 20 goal scorer doesn't guarantee anything (or may not even be necessary if you have two or three scoring over a certain number (say twelve), having him certainly goes a loooonnngggg way in being competitive! (i.e. top 4). Is it a coincidence that LcFC and Spurs have the top goal scorers so far?

What is ManU's problem this year? just looking at the numbers...
                            Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...nuh badda try reason wid concrete... no sense, no sense whatsoever.

Comment

But unnuh nuh righted, why now you interject the importance of a tight defence ,after all my calling for it in my balance theme ?

Have I ever rejected that we might need a 20 goal a season striker, same with Paul and fans have the right to voice concerns about dismissing a failing coach,why take ,3 seasons post BR sacking ?

It's only after I point and call out issues that you two move center!

Kissteeth... hehe
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X