RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mom City... C'mon City...C'mon City...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mom City... C'mon City...C'mon City...

What a gift to PSG for the equalizer goal. E. coli happens.

Clear offside goal when PSG went up 2-1.

Anyway those 2 away goals by City are massive for the return leg at home.

Extremely Proud of my team.

A Cityzen for life!!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Wow, a day late and two senses short
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Walk off Jangle....!

"I'm a living man--i've got work to do".
      --Peter Tosh

HL

Comment

For a moment I thought you were on about LCFC... You have an uphill battle to overtake them and will need help from the enemy to even get a sniff of the EPL trophy!

And I think you guys have now risen to as far as you will go in the CL... so much for four trophies this year... but you know my name is not Crystal!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          For a moment I thought you were on about LCFC... You have an uphill battle to overtake them and will need help from the enemy to even get a sniff of the EPL trophy!

And I think you guys have now risen to as far as you will go in the CL... so much for four trophies this year... but you know my name is not Crystal!
          I think we should easily win against psg at home. Real Madrid is in deep trouble going into their second leg.

City in The semi's a reality imo.

Arsenal, Spurs and Leicester will drop points this weekend according to Miss Crystal.

HL

Comment

Leicester punching above its weight is finally realised?
            Do you think Arsenal too is punching above its..or is it that you think they will drop ponits because you want them to?
            I blame PSG for your confusion,and expect them to make amends in the return leg.
            There will be that self gloating tweet from Abrahamovic(sp) after the game, it will, as all the previous ones are,be entirely justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Leicester punching above its weight is finally realised?
              Do you think Arsenal too is punching above its..or is it that you think they will drop ponits because you want them to?
              I blame PSG for your confusion,and expect them to make amends in the return leg.
              There will be that self gloating tweet from Abrahamovic(sp) after the game, it will, as all the previous ones are,be entirely justified.
              .........and so declared the ManDisUnited supporter......

HL

Comment

Can you imagine if the subject matter of my post was Man U?
                Well what YOU said was about YOUR team.

Comment

Working...
                X