Karl, you deserve this in sincerity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    The fact that you constantly, or is daily a better word have to declare your loyalty to the club, at the same time constantly try and denigrate my support speaks volumes about your percieved loyalty.
    I think you've done quite well denigrating your own support. Show me where I have harped about MY LOYALTY on a daily basis - you can't. What I have done on a DAILY BASIS is point out that you are not going to be allowed to REWRITE HISTORY. You are a traitor - I have it in my footer - it is FACT. You are never going to be allowed to pretend that what you did was in the best interests of MY club. So...if that is what you say it is...at least one thing is for sure - I have never left ... have you?

As for this nonsense...
    Loyalty is something that goes without saying.It has more to do with actions, that said me attacking your servant of the club and your visceral response only highlights our differences in philosophy in club governance.Of course also maturity .....hehe.
    Are you serious?? You STILL can't give me ONE LINK where you explained how moving to City demonstrated allegiance to the trinity. You are a fraud. Stop pretending. i would have more respect for you if you just admitted your stupidity and moved on. To continue trying to justify the unjustifiable shows that you have ill intentions towards my club and ARE the REAL 5th Columnist. You cannot be trusted.

BTW THE PLAYER WHO SCORED AGAINT US IS ,A DEFENDER LINKED TO BE TRANSFERED TO POOL,OUR STRIKER SCORED ! I am glad you have moved to admit that a prolific midfielder is also needed,yuh see how I move you center....hehe
    This is where you show your intellectual short comings. I have said ONE HUNDRED TIMES we need midfielders who can put it in the back of the net. SHOW ME where you first said that and where I disagreed. Stop trying to rewrite history. You do it EVERY DAY. As I said, you are a fraud, not to be trusted, and you make sh!t up out of your a$$ everyday. Use the search engine to prove me wrong. Otherwise, you are just spinning.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are a child to me ,big man.....hehe...I have moved you center and that is my aim, you are who you are,I won't waste time outting you.Its not going to change you, last year proved that when I schooled you on the Trinity, among other things on our philosophical differences.

Your post and responses speak for themselves, as you said its in your footer,I also pointed that out to you ,some post back, why the daily dissertation ? It speaks to your maturity and confidence,like a child trying to convince his teacher ,I must be believed.

NOT ME ,WHEN MI TALK,MI NUH AFFI TALK TWICE....hehe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a child to me ,big man.....hehe...I have moved you center and that is my aim, you are who you are,I won't waste time outting you.

You post and responses speak for themselves, as you said its in your footer,I also pointed that out to you ,some post back, why the daily dissertation ? It speaks to your maturity and confidence,like a child trying to convince his teacher ,I must be believed.

NOT ME ,WHEN MI TALK,MI NUH AFFI TALK TWICE....hehe.
        This is the probelm with you - you make up "points" "accusations" "conclusions" etc. out of the blue, without any sense or substance. You call me a child, yet you display the worst elements of immature thinking - e.g. going to City and then trying to make up some treatise to justify your actions taking people for idiots. Saying I've moved to the center regarding my team needing goals to come from midfield when a) I called for a 20 goal a season striker and b) goal scoring from the midfield from back in Rodgers days - you laughed. It even continued when JK came, ridiculing that position, saying the maestro was going to do "more with less".

Your fraudulence is proven as you STILL CAN'T POST ONE LINK showing me where you explained how the move to City was justified. Like I said, you are a fraud, you are a liar, you are an idiot - these are not names - these are attributes of who you are backed up by empirical evidence. I can PROVE all of the above. So to be clear - I am NOT calling you names - I am calling you out. YOU ARE NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO BE LFC. I will take you to ANY LFC Supporters club meeting tell them your history, let you defend yourself, and then ... sit back and let the stoning begin. Stew in your own filth - dyam traitor.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul has ALWAYS pointed to the underperformance of the midfield in goal production...he CLEARLY stated it, especially after the departure of Gerrard. How you want to take credit for "moving" anyone anywhere is beyond me.

Trying to rewrite facts in order to big up yourself points to desperation....
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Paul has ALWAYS pointed to the underperformance of the midfield in goal production...he CLEARLY stated it, especially after the departure of Gerrard. How you want to take credit for "moving" anyone anywhere is beyond me.

Trying to rewrite facts in order to big up yourself points to desperation....
            Thanks Pedro - I am done with this fool. He is not worth my time. My only pledge is to remind him - at every turn - he is NOT LFC. Can't let the rif-raf in.

Comment

Lol....Why Pedro,run to my Fada...hehe....another lesson learned huh from Di teacha, look how long di man dem a hint to outright tell yuh fi dun, yuh muss know when fi dun !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is there a coherent thought in this post?
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Is there a coherent thought in this post?
                  Coherent? LOL!!! Memba seh is X u ah talk bout! Notice that he is unable to show you any facts supporting:

1. his new found "centre"
                  2. his position that when it comes to goal scoring, I was the one who was the outlier (he can't because such "facts" don't exist)
                  3. how his flight to City supported the trinity.

Him is a fraud me ah tell you. Cyan mek HL and dem let dem dawg out fi come eena wi ya'd.

Comment

Suh unnuh nuh dun ?

Comment

Suh unnuh nuh dun ?
                      Like I said - you can't even answer the simplest questions that *could* give you a small modicum of vindication...until then not on my watch!

YWNBLFC

Comment

So I guess this was your typical double talk..... Thanks Pedro - I am done with this fool. He is not worth my time. My only pledge is to remind him - at every turn - he is NOT LFC.....lolol...mi belly

Comment

So I guess this was your typical double talk..... Thanks Pedro - I am done with this fool. He is not worth my time. My only pledge is to remind him - at every turn - he is NOT LFC.....lolol...mi belly
                          Once again - My PLEDGE is to REMIND HIM at EVERY TURN...he is NOT LFC...I guess that's your typical lack of comprehension skills at work.

YWNBLFC

Comment

Jah know seh mi nuh familiar wid nutten unnu ah yap bout. ..but unnu entertaining nuh rath! Doan tap atall

Sir X, PR & PM... Di real Rum Bar Trinity
                            Last edited by Don1; April 8, 2016, 02:20 PM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL!!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X