Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, you deserve this in sincerity

Bredrin

You were quite sincere the other day when you declared the "war" with X should come to an end and I will post here, my last post on this matter. When I started reggaeboyz.com in 1997, it was a definitive intention of creating a site for the fans. The concept here of "fan" is important. With all due respect to many who love and support the Jamaica National Football team, there is a difference between the fan who jumps on the wagon and the supporter who is there in good times and bad. The "wagonist" is a necessary force in football because it is their support that swells coffers and creates momentum in building awareness and pushing expectations. The wagonist that is a cursory observer but who has a soft spot for his "team" has a place in the hierarchy of fan-based support.

However, there are some ugly sides to wagonism that are dangerous to those of us who love and pledge undying support to our club or country. While one can tolerate the "sunshiner" who comes to celebrate victory in earnest, but is ambivalent or disappointed at best when we lose, true supporters cannot tolerate or condone false support or wagonists that change allegiance to a rival and throw darts "from ova so" at those serving our club in earnest. It is one thing to have an internal "conversation", quite another to have a fan "leave" and start to undermine and discredit those of us that stay.

Could you see yourself supporting Mexico over Jamaica? Could you abandon our boyz for the Soca warriors? Or Los Ticos?" And if you did, would you expect that the rest of us would respect you saying you are a Reggaeboyz Supporter after that, especially if you were tearing us down at every turn? It is self evident.

So I want you to know that while I respect one's right to chose, I will not sit here and have X try to rewrite the facts. The search engine proves that:

1. He left LFC to support City
    2. He pledged allegiance to Rafa over LFC
    3. His support for Rafa has brought him to disparage two of our greatest servants in Gerrard and Carragher
    4. He continually threw barbs and arrows at BR and the organization "from ova so" while us true fans weathered the storm inside the four walls of LFC
    5. He has tried to rewrite history with an absurd justification for his treasonous actions as if the rest of us have not been here all along listing to his nonsense
    6. And perhaps the most offensive move of all - he tried to jump back on the LFC wagon when it appeared likely that we would win the Prem.

My disgust comes from the lack of humility or honesty coming from X. Had he simply said "Hey - I f-d up" then the rest of us could deal with it. But for him to try to discredit BR, Hodgson, Gerrard, Carragher or any of our past servants who served with sincerity, is unacceptable. What is also unacceptable:

1. Trying to justify an absolutely indefensible flight to a rival
    2. Lying about his reasons - the truth is that he went not because of some heartfelt allegiance to the trinity, but because he was upset that Rafa was not picked to replace KD - FULL STOP!
    3. Continued denigration of our past servants
    4. Continually disrupting the current manager with stupidly asinine predictions. Do you remember he predicted after the 6-0 at Southampton that we would win the league?

There is more, but you get the point I hope. So I am sorry to not be able to hold back, but I see it as my duty to call out B.S. when I see it, and no one is better at spewing it than X. I feel it for you. if he was my son...well...I feel it for you. Tenk u.
    Last edited by Paul Marin; April 7, 2016, 12:22 PM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Your opinionated unhinged facts have been noted on the site a million times,did you just post something new ?

If not hug up my proven opinions that you are .......easy nuh man,Peace Dada say,suh peace yuh get,that doesn't absolve my responsibility to be brutally and I mean brutally sarcastic.

Unhinged mi say..yuh a beg Dada fi elp.....lol...or is it understanding.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...And your "facts" are NOT "opinionated and unhinged"?!?

And, FYI, there are no "proven opinions"... they are only "proven", to yourself, by yourself, and of yourself.

You should really take a long hard look in the mirror, as difficult for you as that might be, before you start to talk. Every time you post, you post some "new" point or position?!? viz. on anything (priority, BR, monkey wrench reh reh)?

And if your "editorials" that accompany each of your posts are supposed to demonstrate attempts at fostering peace, ISIS have a wuk fi yuh!
      Peter R

Comment

When I grow up, I want to be like you two so mature and honest

Mi naah tap wid di sarcasm sorry! From pops say peace ,I haven't called him a name,you can count the names he has called me by counting my hairs on my head,since Pops appeal for peace.

IM simple and thin skinned like you... Lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Bredrin

You were quite sincere the other day when you declared the "war" with X should come to an end and I will post here, my last post on this matter. When I started reggaeboyz.com in 1997, it was a definitive intention of creating a site for the fans. The concept here of "fan" is important. With all due respect to many who love and support the Jamaica National Football team, there is a difference between the fan who jumps on the wagon and the supporter who is there in good times and bad. The "wagonist" is a necessary force in football because it is their support that swells coffers and creates momentum in building awareness and pushing expectations. The wagonist that is a cursory observer but who has a soft spot for his "team" has a place in the hierarchy of fan-based support.

However, there are some ugly sides to wagonism that are dangerous to those of us who love and pledge undying support to our club or country. While one can tolerate the "sunshiner" who comes to celebrate victory in earnest, but is ambivalent or disappointed at best when we lose, true supporters cannot tolerate or condone false support or wagonists that change allegiance to a rival and throw darts "from ova so" at those serving our club in earnest. It is one thing to have an internal "conversation", quite another to have a fan "leave" and start to undermine and discredit those of us that stay.

Could you see yourself supporting Mexico over Jamaica? Could you abandon our boyz for the Soca warriors? Or Los Ticos?" And if you did, would you expect that the rest of us would respect you saying you are a Reggaeboyz Supporter after that, especially if you were tearing us down at every turn? It is self evident.

So I want you to know that while I respect one's right to chose, I will not sit here and have X try to rewrite the facts. The search engine proves that:

1. He left LFC to support City
          2. He pledged allegiance to Rafa over LFC
          3. His support for Rafa has brought him to disparage two of our greatest servants in Gerrard and Carragher
          4. He continually threw barbs and arrows at BR and the organization "from ova so" while us true fans weathered the storm inside the four walls of LFC
          5. He has tried to rewrite history with an absurd justification for his treasonous actions as if the rest of us have not been here all along listing to his nonsense
          6. And perhaps the most offensive move of all - he tried to jump back on the LFC wagon when it appeared likely that we would win the Prem.

My disgust comes from the lack of humility or honesty coming from X. Had he simply said "Hey - I f-d up" then the rest of us could deal with it. But for him to try to discredit BR, Hodgson, Gerrard, Carragher or any of our past servants who served with sincerity, is unacceptable. What is also unacceptable:

1. Trying to justify an absolutely indefensible flight to a rival
          2. Lying about his reasons - the truth is that he went not because of some heartfelt allegiance to the trinity, but because he was upset that Rafa was not picked to replace KD - FULL STOP!
          3. Continued denigration of our past servants
          4. Continually disrupting the current manager with stupidly asinine predictions. Do you remember he predicted after the 6-0 at Southampton that we would win the league?

There is more, but you get the point I hope. So I am sorry to not be able to hold back, but I see it as my duty to call out B.S. when I see it, and no one is better at spewing it than X. I feel it for you. if he was my son...well...I feel it for you. Tenk u.
          Spoken like a true fan!
          ...but I would bet my last dollar in a year or two you shall be saying of the above in your 'cooler moments'; why did I spend all this energy pointing out the obvious twists and turns X has taken? ...at least I think you will!

Right=correct?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Didn't he do this two years before ?......unhinged mi say ...hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Spoken like a true fan!
              ...but I would bet my last dollar in a year or two you shall be saying of the above in your 'cooler moments'; why did I spend all this energy pointing out the obvious twists and turns X has taken? ...at least I think you will!

Right=correct?
              Ha ha - the only reason I have spent the energy is because of the principle of it. Nothing more. Respect.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                When I grow up, I want to be like you two so mature and honest

Mi naah tap wid di sarcasm sorry! From pops say peace ,I haven't called him a name,you can count the names he has called me by counting my hairs on my head,since Pops appeal for peace.

IM simple and thin skinned like you... Lol.
                Sorry - I haven't called you any names. I have only called you by your known attributes - e.g. stupid, fraud etc. Those are not names. If had called you "donkey" then that would be a name. Get it right.

Comment

Karl,

In a year or two, empirical evidence suggests that X will still be posting the same inflammatory "debaiting" comments which really cannot be allowed to go unanswered...unfortunately...
                  Peter R

Comment

Inflammatory that BR is was a RUCKS,hadnt a clue , that left wrenches in pool, which I am pointing out at your misfortune because you supported him ( with screwed up philosophies ) to get us .......ahhh sah , where only you two know.

Make it easy for the site and yourself, admit BR was out of his league at pool, hadnt a clue , made LFC suffer and it was a mistake for you to support him and thats the issue, a philosophy that believes its the responsibility that fans/supporters have a responsibility to support a manger ,we dont ! so to say I gave him 3 games isnt the issue , he is lucky he got that much when in truth , I didnt give him any.

As I stated and history has proven me to be true, LFC needed a manager with a name that was on its standing of class to take it forward .BR was and could never be that man.

Yuh see mi ! The inflammatory is that truth, all other issues that you two throw at me is to cloud that fact, truth is you dont give a damm about your silly accusations about my percieved transgressions , its all to cover how wrong you were ! and from then your positions on LFC way forward went all down hill !

Repent seek the Trinity !

Comment

Inflammatory is denigrating servants of the club, beyond what is acceptable (admittedly this could be subjective, but there is a LFC standard). That's all.

Who name "history"? your imagination?

You want me to admit BR is/was rucks? A manager with his winning percentage at LFC cannot be classified as such... would that many rucks managers have that record. But, how about you admitting you are a "sunshiner wagonist"? one who has defiled the names of past loyal servants of the club... try that!

Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Inflammatory is denigrating servants of the club, beyond what is acceptable (admittedly this could be subjective, but there is a LFC standard). That's all.

Who name "history"? your imagination?

You want me to admit BR is/was rucks? A manager with his winning percentage at LFC cannot be classified as such... would that many rucks managers have that record. But, how about you admitting you are a "sunshiner wagonist"? one who has defiled the names of past loyal servants of the club... try that!

Ask him if BR was a rucks when he (X) called the manager "astute"? Or when he (X), tried to shub his way back on the LFC wagon. Funny, he didn't call BR a rucks then.

Comment

Or showed his unrelenting loyalty to Rafa.
                          In the quest to be the ultimate fan,you and Sir X have been mutually derelict in depriving that piece of crap club Liverpool credit the few times it deserves it.Unnuh tun City inna unnuh beating stick(obtw the way,before I easily forget,let me say congrats to City,a doan know how de backfoot dem pull it off,but I am relatively confident PSG will outscore City..)and our forum was treated to the daily beckerings ..as opposed relishing in the moment of victory.Nah Karl is too kind,just when will you fish vendors start acting like fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Or showed his unrelenting loyalty to Rafa.
                            In the quest to be the ultimate fan,you and Sir X have been mutually derelict in depriving that piece of crap club Liverpool credit the few times it deserves it.Unnuh tun City inna unnuh beating stick(obtw the way,before I easily forget,let me say congrats to City,a doan know how de backfoot dem pull it off,but I am relatively confident PSG will outscore City..)and our forum was treated to the daily beckerings ..as opposed relishing in the moment of victory.Nah Karl is too kind,just when will you fish vendors start acting like fans?
                            RockY, I have never deprived my club of anything. In fact, quite the opposite. I have let them off the hook too much. We are in great shape in the Europa League but otherwise, the performances in the league have been substandard victories over City notwithstanding. But, fear not, we will turn Manu** into our beating stick again too.

Comment

The fact that you constantly, or is daily a better word have to declare your loyalty to the club, at the same time constantly try and denigrate my support speaks volumes about your percieved loyalty.

Loyalty is something that goes without saying.It has more to do with actions, that said me attacking your servant of the club and your visceral response only highlights our differences in philosophy in club governance.Of course also maturity .....hehe.

BTW THE PLAYER WHO SCORED AGAINT US IS ,A DEFENDER LINKED TO BE TRANSFERED TO POOL,OUR STRIKER SCORED ! I am glad you have moved to admit that a prolific midfielder is also needed,yuh see how I move you center....hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X