‘Tuffy’ wants Waterhouse to erect statue in his honour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Tuffy’ wants Waterhouse to erect statue in his honour

“Everywhere in some teams, you have a player who is the strength and I think ‘Tuffy’ is one of the strengths in this team. The players love mi vibes and I did want to blast my players because when Paul Young come them sit and watch Paul Young deh fall the team,” Anderson said of the coach’s unsuccessful run in an aim to turn around the fortunes of Waterhouse.

“Them try to bruck mi down, but them can’t bruck mi down because mi keep mi cool, work hard at Tankweld at evening time, leave come work hard a training,” said Anderson.

“Mi talk every day, Waterhouse caa drop out. That was my goal each day at training. Waterhouse is one of the teams that can’t exist out of the league,” he added.

“Good things come my way today (Sunday) because I save back this team. Trust mi, if this team did drop out, maybe gunshot and how much people wudda start dead already,” said Anderson.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...s-honour_56763

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I wonder if he really said he wants a statue, or did he just make a reference to Ibrahimovic saying it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I was just about to say the same thing. Nowhere in the article does he say he wants a statue. All he says is that he deserves good treatment. Jamaican journalists kinda wonky again.

Comment

Working...
      X