RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica world cup qualification: who will play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica world cup qualification: who will play?

So I take it that the failed football experiment by Bora and Boxhill show that ongle foreign based and UB-40's will make the cut. It further stands to reason that the upcoming WC qualifications will see the JFF constantly sending for these overseas players to represent the country.

I wonder how this disruptive habit will playout with these foreign clubs?

The experiment clearly shows that a top heavy local contingent will be a disaster. The plot thickens.
    Last edited by HL; July 6, 2007, 07:12 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    So I take it that the failed football experiment by Bora and Boxhill show that ongle foreign based and UB-40's will make the cut. It further stands to reason that the upcoming WC qualifications will see the JFF constantly sending for these overseas players to represent the country.

I wonder how this disruptive habit will playout with these foreign clubs.

The experiment clearly shows that a top heavy local contingent will be a disaster. The plot thickens.
    How many of Brazil and Argentina first team play in Brazil and Argentina ?

Comment

You should not compare nor use Jamaica in the same breath as Brazil and Argentina... (footballically speakin').
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You should not compare nor use Jamaica in the same breath as Brazil and Argentina... (footballically speakin').
        But they both experience the same end result.. all their best players are overseas...

What is.. is..

Comment

This experiment was ordered by Boxhill. Bora was following orders.

Comment

If that's the case, why do we need Bora. He needs to grab his grip and go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If that's the case, why do we need Bora. He needs to grab his grip and go!
              Funny, dont you think Boxhill is the one who needs to grab his grip and go?
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I wonder how this disruptive habit will playout with these foreign clubs?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X