What a defensive display by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a defensive display by

Blind against Lukaku yesterday? I was quite certain Lukaku would have man handled Blind .... big up to the Dutch man. Hope he recovers in time for the next game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Top class defending. Rojo's future at the Empire doesn't look good. What's wrong with these Argentinians?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Top class defending. Rojo's future at the Empire doesn't look good. What's wrong with these Argentinians?
      That Mensa youth seems very versatile playing anywhere across the back.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's why I fear Murinho coming in. There's no question that LVG needs to go with his antiquated style, but he has given our youths a chance to shine in the first team. The youths look near ready for the big times.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          That's why I fear Murinho coming in. There's no question that LVG needs to go with his antiquated style, but he has given our youths a chance to shine in the first team. The youths look near ready for the big times.
          Heard a stat in 2 games ... the soon to be crowned champs have only used 23 players this season..... my side had to dig deep ... but the future looks good.

Comment

I hear the McNair a beg for a defensive midfield role like he plays for Ireland. Manu future look bright fi real.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I hear the McNair a beg for a defensive midfield role like he plays for Ireland. Manu future look bright fi real.
              That's where he plays for his country? Didn't know. I can see him playing there.

Comment

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/31/paddy-...-role-5787416/

I think the defensive mid would be good for him right now and maybe later on Central defense, as he garner more experience and comfort on the field.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mensah must be invisible.

Comment

Working...
                  X