• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice goal
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      So Saurez became the striker he was under BR...lol...and you have that perceptive eye when it comes to the naunces of BR football philosophy,that no one can take from you.
      And at age 29, Vardy became the force he is this year because of Ranieri's player development strategy? LOL! You really are daft. The *way* a team plays (strategy) has everything to do with the manager, but the execution is the player/manager dynamic. There is ZERO chance a bad manager/player dynamic will ever result in a 20 goal a game season. Zero. So you can't give one manager credit for a 20 goal season and not another. That is plainly stupid. But hey - that's your forté. You really should stop trying so hard...with every key you punch you make yourself look a bigger fool (hard as that maybe to comprehend).
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Another one of his great quotes.....,do I need to respond? .......naaaah peace mi say.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another one of his great quotes.....,do I need to respond? .......naaaah peace mi say.
          Ha ha...nice try. Genius. Hypocrite. Football Dunce. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess you re read your post and realised the idiotic contradictory statements that you usually make,you couldn't walk away with my sarcastic response in peace ,so you are trying to denigrate the conversation by calling me a football Dunce ,hoping that I would jump in.......naaaaaah,peaccccccçe.......lol lol

Your football philosophy is truly BR like, its all over the place.Keep posting,I will keep schooling you,try not to take it so personal...hehe
            Last edited by Sir X; April 4, 2016, 07:56 AM.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I guess you re read your post and realised the idiotic contradictory statements that you usually make,you couldn't walk away with my sarcastic response in peace ,so you are trying to denigrate the conversation by calling me a football Dunce ,hoping that I would jump in.......naaaaaah,peaccccccçe.......lol lol

Your football philosophy is truly BR like, its all over the place.Keep posting,I will keep schooling you,try not to take it so personal...hehe
              Ok - keep it up! You and your brilliance! Same brilliance that has you continuing to make a host of predictions like "doing more with less" ... too bad you cyan do dat wid u likkle brain...ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Working...
              X