The question in my mind is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question in my mind is ?

If Klopp had a pre season with this team where would we be in the Prem now ,I came to the conclusion that top 4 isn't even in the equation moreso how much would we be leading the Prem or challenging Lecister, it led to another question, what awaits the Prem next season when Klopp culls his team and strengthens it ,I see at least 6 coming in and at least 8 out..it naah guh pretty....... Sleeeeeeeeeeeeew demmmmmmmmm.

Whooooo demmmmmmmmm,slewwwwwwwww demmmmmmmmm.

Klopp terrible.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Darn,it is now two consecutive games I have to be thankful to Pool for,Southampton and now this one.
    Otherwise it woupd have bsen a disastrous start to a weekend of football,Arsenal,West Ham and even that fly by night team (City)all won but I knew I could depend on Pool to lose points at home,
    What if it was an away game??
    The deluded ones!

Comment

Rock mi brethren , next season what are you going to be thankful to LFC for ?....it naaahh guh pretty, memba mi tell yuh , diss season a juss di preview , enyoy it mi brethren, wi nuh start perch yet and mi nuh start preach .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bredrin why yuh put the blight on so early?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Blight?..... ...yuh ever hear di saying,dutty dawg don't know good.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Bredrin why yuh put the blight on so early?!!
            Simple. It's his 5th columnist agenda.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X