RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again, why is the goalie pushing the ball back into play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our continued weakness is our midfield which is almost nonexistent
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That is definitely not the goalie's fault.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What a decrepit free kick

Comment

If only this collection of players could play more practice matches together

Comment

The goalie push every damn ting!!!

They doing something wrong at his club!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              If only this collection of players could play more practice matches together
              1000% pan pint!!!!
              ...need more teaching on topic TEAM!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Andre Blake is Jamaica's goalie of the future. Just hope he learns to 1) catch more shots; 2) bat the ball clear of danger and 3) get the rebounds to a defender who can clear the ball. He gave up too damn many goals on rebounds.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of learning is required. I only saw snippets of the match and none of the goals, not even replays, so it is hard for me to comment on his goalkeeping. However, from what I did see, his distribution was not the best. I think I saw him throw the ball out on one occasion and it landed right in the path of a CRican... should we add "4", Distribution improvement, to the list?
                  Peter R

Comment

Blake have good reflex but he kept on putting the ball back in play. Bwoy it seems like we miss Ricketts, how some man did a bawl for him to go.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Blake have good reflex but he kept on putting the ball back in play. Bwoy it seems like we miss Ricketts, how some man did a bawl for him to go.
                      He should learn to PUNCH!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A few changes for me,Mattocks should be a must have,Alvas and Powell are far from convincing,and we do not of the luxury of time to facilitate Blake learning on the job.

Comment

Sb Alvas and Phillips

Comment

Working...
                          X